Saudi Cleric urges Muslim women to cover all but one eye (1 Viewer)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
See the reason i was asking is because i was reading about muslim women once and it was an islamic website ( seemed very trusted )
See the reason it was stated is because many of us are muslims and we've read about this thing more than once... and there is no such thing in Islam.

Historically did Islam practise castration on males
Historically Islam freed more people from the shackles of slavery than any other major religion. Historically that is.

Infact many major Islamic figures were freed slaves. Muhammad (PBUH) and his family and friends alone freed close to 40,000 slaves.

diametric

HSC
@omgd.
I've also heard of something along those lines, that the punishment for those who do not wear the headscarf is that they will be hung by their hair in the Fire. HOWEVER, I do not know of the authenticity of this punishment, so I'll have to do some research for you.

EDIT: After some research, I believe this statement is baseless.

@airvent1
Not putting much stock in the Hadith is not putting much stock in the Prophet, which is ultimately, not putting much stock in Allah. The Qur'an states several times to follow the messenger and his teachings. If one is a muslim, and disregards the hadith, they are with no doubt, apostates.

@bigboyjames

The other day I was reading this hadith, where castration was forbidden. The Sahaba (prophet's companions), asked if they could contract 'temporary marriages' or whether they should become eunuchs, and he forbid becoming a eunuch, and I believe, 'allowed temporary marriages', but this was then forbidden by Allah in the Qur'an. I'll try and get you the hadith on this.

EDIT: Sorry, the Prophet forbid it, not the Qur'an. The hadith from Sahih Bukhari is below:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah and Salama bin Al-Akwa':

While we were in an army, Allah's Apostle came to us and said, "You have been allowed to do the Mut'a (marriage), so do it." Salama bin Al-Akwa' said: Allah's Apostle's said, "If a man and a woman agree (to marry temporarily), their marriage should last for three nights, and if they like to continue, they can do so; and if they want to separate, they can do so." I do not know whether that was only for us or for all the people in general. Abu Abdullah (Al-Bukhari) said: 'Ali made it clear that the Prophet said, "The Mut'a marriage has been cancelled (made unlawful)."

And I believe that the above Qur'anic verse does indeed refer to eunuchs, but once again, I'll have to verify with someone more knowledgeable than me.

Last edited:

omgd.

HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
See the reason it was stated is because many of us are muslims and we've read about this thing more than once... and there is no such thing in Islam.

I'm sorriee, i dont really understand what you mean =S

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
diametric said:
Not putting much stock in the Hadith is not putting much stock in the Prophet, which is ultimately, not putting much stock in Allah. The Qur'an states several times to follow the messenger and his teachings. If one is a muslim, and disregards the hadith, they are with no doubt, apostates.
First fuckheads like you need to stop placing hadith above quran, now you are typically using the emotional/blackmail card by talking such crap and at the same time are defaming the Prophet himself. Why do we give so much importance to all this claptrap collections of later day so-called research scholars? Why do we have to brag about this pseudo-science even at the cost of our making the quran look worthless? Who gave the ammunition to these hadith scholars to be above the quran?

Why can't we simply say that because of the controversy and contradictions involved many hadiths especially in Bukhari's account of Ayesha's (RAA) age, he made a mistake? because of our own stupidity and blindness we are labeled terrorists and labeled pedophiles. is it so hard to accept that there are so many contradictions involving SO MANY HADITHS that there is something fishy going on? many hadith are self-contradictory and blasphemous. Is hadith = > Koran?

the problem arises when such and such scholars use hadiths to issue fucked up fatwas when such hadiths are CONTRADICTING QURAN. THE PROBLEM ARISES WHEN FUCKED UP RABS IN SAUDI ARABIA USE BUKHRIS HADITH TO MARRY 9 YEAR OLD GIRLS. do you understand this? you cannot have it both ways. you either believe the quran foremost and is above all law, or you accept that your a hypocrite and are more than willing to incorporate dodgy hadiths into your small pro-theocratic religious world.

oh god, i just read your whole post.....i actually did..i am now an opostate because i dont accept many hadiths. fuck your an idiot.....so you think the prophet had a 9 year old child wife?

Last edited:

MissSarajevo

HSC
Pakistani Mullahs issued fatwa against Pakistan president for flirting with Sarah Palin :D

One radical Muslim prayer leader said the president shamed the nation with his "indecent gestures, filthy remarks, and repeated praise of a non-Muslim lady wearing a short skirt." Meanwhile, Tahira Abdullah, a member of Pakistan's Women's Action Forum, criticised the president for failing to show decorum and behave like a "mourning widower".
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/deadlineusa/2008/oct/02/sarah.palin.pakistan.president.flirting

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
MissSarajevo said:
Pakistani Mullahs issued fatwa against Pakistan president for flirting with Sarah Palin :D
Thats not funny. Its stupid. However, the video of Zardari was cringe worthy.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Captain Hero said:
Saudi Arabia is a shitpile cesspool and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking moron.
Captain Hero I really like your AV. Not because it's Palin but because it's very cool.

diametric

HSC
bigboyjames said:
First fuckheads like you need to stop placing hadith above quran, now you are typically using the emotional/blackmail card by talking such crap and at the same time are defaming the Prophet himself. Why do we give so much importance to all this claptrap collections of later day so-called research scholars? Why do we have to brag about this pseudo-science even at the cost of our making the quran look worthless? Who gave the ammunition to these hadith scholars to be above the quran?

Why can't we simply say that because of the controversy and contradictions involved many hadiths especially in Bukhari's account of Ayesha's (RAA) age, he made a mistake? because of our own stupidity and blindness we are labeled terrorists and labeled pedophiles. is it so hard to accept that there are so many contradictions involving SO MANY HADITHS that there is something fishy going on? many hadith are self-contradictory and blasphemous. Is hadith = > Koran?

the problem arises when such and such scholars use hadiths to issue fucked up fatwas when such hadiths are CONTRADICTING QURAN. THE PROBLEM ARISES WHEN FUCKED UP RABS IN SAUDI ARABIA USE BUKHRIS HADITH TO MARRY 9 YEAR OLD GIRLS. do you understand this? you cannot have it both ways. you either believe the quran foremost and is above all law, or you accept that your a hypocrite and are more than willing to incorporate dodgy hadiths into your small pro-theocratic religious world.

oh god, i just read your whole post.....i actually did..i am now an opostate because i dont accept many hadiths. fuck your an idiot.....so you think the prophet had a 9 year old child wife?
1. The Qur'an > Hadith. ALWAYS. I do not know where you got the misconception that I had said anything otherwise. However, the ahadith are a valuable source of information regarding matters that which the Qur'an does not address.

2. Yes, I do believe that Aisha (RA) was 9 when their marriage was consummated, after she had begun menstruation.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
diametric said:
1. The Qur'an > Hadith. ALWAYS. I do not know where you got the misconception that I had said anything otherwise. However, the ahadith are a valuable source of information regarding matters that which the Qur'an does not address.
no doubt about it. however the issue arises when hadith contradict the quran and many end up following the law of a hadith.

diametric said:
2. Yes, I do believe that Aisha (RA) was 9 when their marriage was consummated, after she had begun menstruation.
And anyone who marries (and has sexual relations) with a 9 year old is a pedophile, no two ways about it.

I don't believe the Prophet of Islam is a pedophile, do you?

RohanZ

Pan fried Steak
HSC
haha, this is ridiculous. why don't the saudis take the fast track and ban any movements by women outside their own home.
it's funny to see these morons trying to justify their actions.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
bigboyjames said:
no doubt about it. however the issue arises when hadith contradict the quran and many end up following the law of a hadith.

And anyone who marries (and has sexual relations) with a 9 year old is a pedophile, no two ways about it.

I don't believe the Prophet of Islam is a pedophile, do you?

maybe her body fully developed by the time she turned 9, lol.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
James approves of this motion by this Saudi Cleric. His lack of disdain (no declaration in his personal message, avatar, signature or the creation of a group "Anti-Saudi Arabia") is testament to this fact.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
JaredR said:
James approves of this motion by this Saudi Cleric. His lack of disdain (no declaration in his personal message, avatar, signature or the creation of a group "Anti-Saudi Arabia") is testament to this fact.
lol. you make me laugh. srsly.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
JaredR how can anyone take you seriously with your McCain/Palin signature? I used to think you were misguided now I know you're mentally deficient.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
TacoTerrorist said:
JaredR how can anyone take you seriously with your McCain/Palin signature? I used to think you were misguided now I know you're mentally deficient.
I dream about having sex with you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)