Saw 4 (1 Viewer)

pzb23

HSC
i loved both saw 1 and 2 but saw 3, well, my bestfriend told me what happens and it killed it for me.... i just thought saw 1 and 2's ending was very, "OMFG!"... love them!

sophie1989

HSC
There was this show i watched on tv the other night and i think it was called "criminal minds" and it reminded me of saw! similar story line or something was gooood.

beentherdunthat

HSC
God man, next the saw movies are going to look at world wide human destruction. Connect everyone by chains and link them to a Nucleur bomb. If everyone can sit still for the next 30 days, humanity lives. AH well, humans can only survive a few days without food. Someones got to topple soon enough. Clearly, the real Jigsaw is Einstein. What a Rocker.

sophie1989

HSC
pattii said:
really? like series or one time only thing?
it's a new series im pretty sure! Monday nights on prime! Shit it was good and i never watch tv but i watched that! ( mainly cause mum forced me off the computer by removing the cord :S) lol!

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
God man, next the saw movies are going to look at world wide human destruction. Connect everyone by chains and link them to a Nucleur bomb. If everyone can sit still for the next 30 days, humanity lives. AH well, humans can only survive a few days without food. Someones got to topple soon enough. Clearly, the real Jigsaw is Einstein. What a Rocker.
That's fuckin deep

Fuck

pzb23

HSC
criminal minds rules.......... spencer reid is yummy...........

*rUsTy*

HSC
Well, back on topic lol. I am psyched for this movie to come out!!! Cannot contain my excitement one bit. Hopefully it's not going to interrupt HSC... I'll find a way to watch it on it's release date.

I am just so anxious as to how they are going to keep going with Jigsaw seemingly dead... should be good.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
ooh awesome
i cant wait!
i love the saw movies
< 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)