• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

SC mark!! (1 Viewer)

stinger v2.0

i got a band six in that history/geography paper

but it was only a trial run in the year that i did it and didnt count

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Originally posted by Tenille
Well done, if its true, are you doing history/geography this year???
I decided to only do modern history. Geography doesnt really scale well and I was more interested in doing subjects like economics and business studies. Also modern history enables you to do history extension. Geography didnt have that capability. Also I didnt like the idea of having to do a major geography assignment. That just didnt appeal to me.

HSC
i only got my trial maths and history paper back, and i end up getting a band 6 for both of them. this made me regret NOT choosing modern history for yrs 11 and 12 at all saints senior college. hurlstone please accept me!:(

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by Craig
I decided to only do modern history. Geography doesnt really scale well and I was more interested in doing subjects like economics and business studies. Also modern history enables you to do history extension. Geography didnt have that capability. Also I didnt like the idea of having to do a major geography assignment. That just didnt appeal to me.
In geog you only have to do an SGP that isnt big or anything, but i know what you mean...
Originally posted by **freakstar87**
i only got my trial maths and history paper back, and i end up getting a band 6 for both of them. this made me regret NOT choosing modern history for yrs 11 and 12 at all saints senior college. hurlstone please accept me!:(
there alot different, but most let you change a couple of weeks into the term, so if you want you can always change

tarini

HSC
The SC was such a bludge-umm
I got
98 Eng
95 Geo
95 Math
93 Science
92 History
Damn- Year 11 was such a letdown after that

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by Funky_Junky
what emails??? :confused: :confused:
oooops i kinda just realised that i got you mixed up with someone else, ignore everything i said

sorry

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by Funky_Junky
i think i'll get a band 2 in geography:(
I didnt pay attention in geog for 2 years (cause i hated it), failed my yearly, failed my trial, then got a band six. I now do geog in year 11/12 and im ranked 1. So you never know what you will get :)

Work that one out Australia!

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
And i had no idea what he fuck i was talking about, bullshiting (cause i didnt know what was going on), if you have looked at last years test, the question about Lobby groups or something to do with government i was shaking my head such a bad answer did not make sense at all. and i also i remember knowing like 3 points about Salinity and just repeating them in different ways for a page and a bit (also last year SC)

silly markers...

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Lol im sure they were, i swear teachers must be the biggest alcoholics around!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)