SC Speech (1 Viewer)

Kulazzi

HSC
astro said:
If every assessment task was a speech i would jump for joy.....but yeah, being captain does increase the workload.....kulazzi why didn't you do debating this year?? We lost against the boys skl first debate which was very very humiliating...
well, i think i wasn't here when they were like having auditions for the debating team, so yeah but i really wanna go!!!!! btw, who's ur mentor/teacher????

astro

HSC
Kulazzi said:
well, i think i wasn't here when they were like having auditions for the debating team, so yeah but i really wanna go!!!!! btw, who's ur mentor/teacher????
well i wasn't there either but i took to initiative to ask (nerd, i know)....we;re going against holsworthy in the first week of term 3 if they don't forfeit.....the teacher for debating is mottershead.....she ignores me sometimes

HSC
man it sux, at our school we don't have speeches for captaincy and stuff, its a vote from students, then teachers then interview with principal, then he gets the final word. Our captain this year got in cos he plays a bit of sport but more importantly his mum sucks up to the principal big time. The first time he got up to introduce himself as captain he had some shit speech and he like stuttered and was nervous and had never spoken in his life and i was like "wtf?? boo get off." So yeh, it just occured to me that we dont do speeches and speeches is a big part of captaincy.

astro

HSC
i really despise students whose parents majorly suck up to the teachers and principal....very annoying

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)