Scaling Mod. History- Spanish Beg (1 Viewer)

fredonon

HSC
N/A
I just wanted to know the basic scaling terms of modern history and spanish beginners.
I am pretty confident in spanish as I spent many years learning it prior to HSC but I heard that modern history has the best scaling of all humanities except for economics.
So how would these two compare?
Also on a different topic, are teachers or staff allowed to force you to drop a subject (English extension) if you are doing bad at it? I heard somewhere they can only recommend it...

enoilgam

HSC
I just wanted to know the basic scaling terms of modern history and spanish beginners.
I am pretty confident in spanish as I spent many years learning it prior to HSC but I heard that modern history has the best scaling of all humanities except for economics.
So how would these two compare?
Modern History would probably scale a fair bit better than Spanish Beginners - Modern is probably one of the most underrated subjects in terms of scaling.

Also on a different topic, are teachers or staff allowed to force you to drop a subject (English extension) if you are doing bad at it? I heard somewhere they can only recommend it...
I think they can only recommend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)