scared (1 Viewer)

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Im in year 11 and its hard...well there is so much information.
Tomorrow I have a revision exam-which is practice for the exam next wed. worth about 10-15% of my grade, but tomorrow doesnt go towards anything. I was just reading over my notes and I have very basic knowledge of the economy. In out notes she wrote we are a market economy but in the text book it says we are both...a market economy doesnt exist..thats like totally unplanned like great britain once was.

well im scared because I dont think im going to go well in this subject at all...its to late to change to something else(I had thought about it, but there was nothing else I wanted to change to that was on the same time as economics)

azza_3761

HSC
i think the term "market economy" is used to tell the readers that Australia has an economy based on markets, e.g. labour market, fininncial markets etc.

Economics does get a bit harder in yr 12 however overall it just seem to be alot of information that needs to be broken down and but in lamens terms and put in an essay.

Airazer

HSC
damn right you should be scared. it only gets harder from here! Market?. damn ur way behind!

KungPow

HSC
Don't worry so much. Year 11 is a bludge! What's a market? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)