Schedule for academic orientation? (1 Viewer)

Politic

HSC
N/A
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has a copy of the events and times for orientation day?

Also - so we meet our mentor on orientation day? How does our mentor know what day to show up to meet us since there are multiple orientation days? Or are they there all week?

FTW

HSC
You should have the same email that you used for your enrollment for the orientation. That will have the details and times.

rayy_bann

HSC
Assuming the 'information day' you are talking about is for new first year students, this all differs depending on what day you have chosen (or have been asigned) via online. This is from the 22nd-25th of February, so each day differs in terms of events and times.In saying this, you pick the events you want to attend and you do it quickly as many are on high demand, e.g. the law events.

I believe you can access this in the Macquarie university website or by looking at your confirmed dates emailed to you. And yes, from the website, it says that you are able to meet your mentor: http://www.mq.edu.au/transition/academic-orientation/. I'm not quite sure, but I 'think' that YOUR mentor should be there for you on YOUR orientation day.

This is all my own knowledge and what I have found directly from the Macquarie website. I hope I somehow answered your question. But feel free to contact them if you are still pondering this issue. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)