school captain speeches!!! (2 Viewers)

jazzbaby

HSC
did u actually use the " if u dont vote for me I KNOW WHAT SCHOOL YOU GO TO" ? ahaha

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
get up there and tell them how

THE GAME

had just been lost

eliseliselise

HSC
jazzbaby said:
did u actually use the " if u dont vote for me I KNOW WHAT SCHOOL YOU GO TO" ? ahaha
... maybe not.. :S BUUUT!! i reccommended it to one of my "friends" & they used it!! &everyone was like LOL!!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
eliseliselise said:
... maybe not.. :S BUUUT!! i reccommended it to one of my "friends" & they used it!! &everyone was like LOL!!
Oh, snap. :p
I'm sure your enthusiasm will get you many votes. :D

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
My speech will definitely have 10% humour and 90% formality, but I won't over do the humorous part.

bored of sc

HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
TRY THIS ONE ON

This is another day of solemn decision in SCHOOL NAME's history and of memorable events destined to give a new course to the history of Education.

The elections become a student alliance which draws around its colors 1,000 students determined to do all in order to win.

Neither the teachers nor the students wanted an extension of the conflict.

One man, one man only, a real tyrannical democrat, through a series of infinite provocations, betraying with a supreme fraud the population of his school, wanted the election and had prepared for it day by day with diabolical obstinacy.

The formidable blows that have been already inflicted on those indolent among us show how prepared are the soldiers of YOUR SCHOOL NAME HERE.

I say to you, and you will understand, that it is a privilege to fight with them.

Today, the your votes, with the plenitude of its forces and its moral and material resources, is a formidable instrument for the election and a certainty for victory.

Tomorrow, your voteswill become an instrument of just peace between the peoples.

Students! Once more arise and be worthy of this historical hour!

We shall win
Wow.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
In our school you have to be Catholic to be a student leader. What a shit rule.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
Was something pretty much along the lines of this threaded last year??
Almost seemed identical.

CaitlinBancroft

HSC
Just say
"For those who don't know me, I am _______
For all of those who do, you should feel privelaged to!"

OR

"I will take the s and h out of school, to make it cool"

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
hey molly, watched ur vid a couple of times, its great. but i feel bad about copying your jokes about the koala and all, is there anything else i could use. i am not as bold as you but im pretty confident...any advice for the speech?
Lol she was last online a year ago, so i doubt she's gonna reply.

Just keep your confidence and wit. And don't be afraid to be just a little out there. Luckily we don't have to say speeches for our school. :p

robkin

HSC
the best speeches satirize the boring, cliche speeches. two intros I recommend that get a decent number of laughs based on experience:

-"Most of these captain speeches sound the same. They start with a quote, put in a couple of jokes and try ever so terribly to find the balance between inspiration and comedy... This will be no different"

-"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. A great man once said, 'Good Morning ladies and gentlemen'... That great man was me"

-"For those of you who recognize me: mum, dad, jessica alba; thank you for coming, but please wait in the car"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: oml

Ryan_T90

HSC
the best speeches satirize the boring, cliche speeches. two intros I recommend that get a decent number of laughs based on experience:

-"Most of these captain speeches sound the same. They start with a quote, put in a couple of jokes and try ever so terribly to find the balance between inspiration and comedy... This will be no different"

-"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. A great man once said, 'Good Morning ladies and gentlemen'... That great man was me"
I love the first intro! I am so totally stealing that.

nuttela

HSC
School Captain :D

I made a 10 second speech about how i wanted my Prefect badge to be replaced with a School Captain badge, only cos i didnt wanna buy a new tie

It worked... LIKE A MOTHER****ING BOSS

I guess though with me, it was easier cos our school is fairly small, and i pretty much know everyone. so yeah...

Its not popularity tho, its personality...even tho i became elected, i still kept my personality... which includes rage quitting at teachers and saying the rudest sexual innuendos

But, i guess im also that guy always smiling... so hi-5 to me

K33GAN

HSC
Here is the transcript of a good speech that i wrote with inspiration from this thread. I feel somebody should use it because a teacher said i couldn't:

"Almost all of these school captain speeches sound the same. They start with a quote, put in a couple of jokes and try terribly hard to find the balance between inspiration and comedy... This will be no different"

So what makes up a good captain speech? Basically ive got to get up here be serious...but not too serious...funny...but not over the top and caring...but not too caring...really if i want to impress you, ive got to figure out how to get up here, keep a smile on both my face and yours, speak for three minutes and yet say nothing. i could do a rap like captains past but who am i kidding...i aint no 360. The fact is you may not care who the school captain is! But at the end of the day you want somebody who can look good in photos and say 3 sentences in a row that make... reasonable sense, don’t you?

But what does a school captain actually do? Stand up at assembly, repeatedly tell the school to remain standing after a dodgy rendition of the anthem, and then say in a fake voice “that concludes todays assembly, please wait for your year advisors!”

I believe a school captain should be more than just a fake voice over a loudspeaker, more than just a photo in a newsletter, I believe that a school captain should feel a sense of pride in representing there school...in representing you.

A great man once said “leadership is action, not just position” my name is _______________, thanks for listening.

h_krayon

HSC
N/A
hey kaurnetto, the yt vid wasnt uploading... are u able to send another link or something to access this speech pls :)

rat2168

HSC
hey everyone, i have to read my school captain speech in front of all teachers in my school in two days. i don't know what to say, can someone please help me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)