School Captains! (1 Viewer)

spangacrab

HSC
Gotta agree with the angry man before. SRC and captains alike do absolutely squat, say they are doing something but we are yet to ever gain anything. If you go up to them with something they just don't care.

Loza33

HSC
spangacrab said:
Gotta agree with the angry man before. SRC and captains alike do absolutely squat, say they are doing something but we are yet to ever gain anything. If you go up to them with something they just don't care.
I have recently found that those who 'hate' prefects and those against them are the ones who were rejected... bet you would feel different if you got offered it!

There are some people who do nothing, there are those who do heaps. I do not feel that 'prefects' should be thrown into a collective group. Yea, some people do it for hte power, the tie, the opportunity to give out detentions. Others do it for the chance to make a difference, to lead others, to be productive to oranize things.

I have also noticed, that when prefects organize things; school dances, trips to the beach, more parking, better food, fun actitives that are respected and loved. Yet as soon as they do something like ask you to tuck in your shirt (which they have to do) then they are seen as power hungry and mean.... dont you get it? it isnt all fun and games, without the respect and people doing things like tucking in their shirts then why are we going to bother to organize good and fun things for people?

ShaneMcMaster

HSC
Jye your full of shit, we are doing heaps for the school but no one wants to co-operate like we are getting that senior area that everyone asked for and no one wants to sit there and other stuff like the ball that they all asked for but won't go to.
spangacrab said:

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
Loza33 said:
I have recently found that those who 'hate' prefects and those against them are the ones who were rejected... bet you would feel different if you got offered it!

I have also noticed, that when prefects organize things; school dances, trips to the beach, more parking, better food, fun actitives that are respected and loved. Yet as soon as they do something like ask you to tuck in your shirt (which they have to do) then they are seen as power hungry and mean.... dont you get it? it isnt all fun and games, without the respect and people doing things like tucking in their shirts then why are we going to bother to organize good and fun things for people?
ok firstly, i happened to be a (ex) prefect, so i speak from my own experience, so did morgan the school capt.

secondly, you can lobby your school into organising 'fun' stuff, but the chances are the different faculties will be against it, as it usually involves taking up class time, like going to the beach. because if you organise stuff over the weekend, people won't bother with it at all.

look i am not a cynist, but this is some harsh reality, most school reps do f all, despite what you might think you can do. because most things will involve $$ and that's a no go zone.

morganforrest

HSC
Loza33 said:

There are some people who do nothing, there are those who do heaps. I do not feel that 'prefects' should be thrown into a collective group. Yea, some people do it for hte power, the tie, the opportunity to give out detentions. Others do it for the chance to make a difference, to lead others, to be productive to oranize things.

Hear, Hear

daviet

HSC
Our school captain (Jimmy, I know you're reading this shizzle) is definietly not a nerd, but man, he knows everything! Like he hardly does work, but he's a friggin encylcopedia man!

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
z600 said:
We have prefects, and all they do is give out detention:)
If we had prefects who tried that in our school, they'd be bashed so hard...lol..

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
wuddie said:
wow easy now, prefects and school reps are not all nerds, and you couldn't be more wrong about the 'nobody likes them' bit, how do they get elected in the first place if they are not popular? sympathy votes? i don't think so man.
Teachers.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
ShaneMcMaster said:
Jye your full of shit, we are doing heaps for the school but no one wants to co-operate like we are getting that senior area that everyone asked for and no one wants to sit there and other stuff like the ball that they all asked for but won't go to.
Mabye they don't like you? Just a theory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)