School Cert and HSC (1 Viewer)

TearsOfFire

HSC
N/A
My mum heard from a friend that some of your marks in your SC go towards your HSC mark. Something like if you do well in history in SC, you get extra marks in years 11 and 12. Is this true?

I thought that marks in SC didn't affect years 11 and 12.. and I'm just wondering where that friend came up with that belief.

m&ss2008

HSC
i have never ever heard that. and its not true, the marks for your HSC/UAI come from your internal assessments in year 12 and the HSC exams.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
TearsOfFire said:
My mum heard from a friend that some of your marks in your SC go towards your HSC mark. Something like if you do well in history in SC, you get extra marks in years 11 and 12. Is this true?

I thought that marks in SC didn't affect years 11 and 12.. and I'm just wondering where that friend came up with that belief.

Year 10 doesn't count so bludge while you still can.

michael1990

HSC
WOW.
Never heard that one before.

But as i am sure the people above me have said the SC has nothing to do with HSC/UAI.

I would say if you're going to year 11 and 12 then bludge now and work hard in year 11 and 12.

:D

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
lol your marks in year 11 dont even go towards your HSC let alone SC.

Dont stress now about HSC... leave that till when your actually doing it

TearsOfFire

HSC
N/A
Yea, That's what I thought too

Its just that my mum's friend seems to know what she is talking about. Her son got a 99.9 UAI and her daughter in year 10 is... I guess.. Very smart.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Sometimes parents (who know the truth), lie to their children in order for their children to do well. And from there, that kid tells other people, who tells other kids, who tell their parents, who tell other parents, who tell their kids, etc etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)