School certificate in two weeks! (1 Viewer)

HSC
How fast has this year gone?

Can you guys believe that in 14 days, we'll be sitting our exams, which for some people, determine their career & future?

Last edited:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I agree, I cant wait untill SC is over, this year has been such a waste, i mean seriously what a useless year ending with a useless exam, as for me I cant wait untill next year then the HSC and then UNI haha... Uni is the only place I want to be :D

speedofsound

HSC
I'm more tripped out by how fast this year has gone, rather than the SC being in 2 weeks. :\ We'll be starting our HSC in no time.

HSC
Yeah, this year has really flown, but its been good fast because this year was so boring. I'm glad it's coming to an end so we can start the prelim and hsc course

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
two weeks? awesome.

I can still remember my year advisor telling us how "important" the SC is and how hard we have to work in yr 9 and 10. LOL. what a load of crap.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
DALiE. (: said:
two weeks? awesome.

I can still remember my year advisor telling us how "important" the SC is and how hard we have to work in yr 9 and 10. LOL. what a load of crap.
LOL so true... Same with my teachers last year

HSC
want2beasenior said:
Can you guys believe that in 14 days, we'll be sitting our exams, which for some people, determine their career & future?
I'm not sure that I agree with the weighting that you've put on this, but each to their own I suppose.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Just a little advice - don't stress over the School Certificate - most people will do fine. I didn't study - managed to get a few Band 6s and the rest over 85.

Enjoy Year 10 and Year 11 as much as you can - I know Year 10 was probably one of the bests years I've had in my schooling so far.

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
Personally I cant wait for it to be over so that I can start at my new school. Dont stress guys. Its not worth it. My teachers are STILL telling me how important SC is and whatever tickles their fancy.

TBK11

HSC
i cant wait till 14th Novemeber all finished!!!
im jus gonna get a letter from my parents saying i found full time employment and i dont have to attend hehe :D, hmm that can backfire cant it

speedofsound

HSC
DALiE. (: said:
two weeks? awesome.

I reckon. I remember every teacher beginning the first lesson of the year with "OMFGOMFOMGOMFOGMOFMG SCHOOL CERTIFICATE TIMETODIE"

the-derivative said:
Just a little advice - don't stress over the School Certificate - most people will do fine. I didn't study - managed to get a few Band 6s and the rest over 85.

Enjoy Year 10 and Year 11 as much as you can - I know Year 10 was probably one of the bests years I've had in my schooling so far.
Yeah, I'll miss a lot of the bludginess of year 10 and some teachers, but I'm really excited to start new subjects.

...and get rid of old ones (primarily science and maths :D)

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
speedofsound said:
I reckon. I remember every teacher beginning the first lesson of the year with "OMFGOMFOMGOMFOGMOFMG SCHOOL CERTIFICATE TIMETODIE"

Yeah, I'll miss a lot of the bludginess of year 10 and some teachers, but I'm really excited to start new subjects.

...and get rid of old ones (primarily science and maths :D)
Ditto! How cool is it gonna be?

HSC
LOL my god i can't wait till Yr 11. It means i won't have to do any of the subjects i hate. i.e.: history, geography, pe. *faints*

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
I dislike P.E. especially. Despite being six foot one and heaps skinny, my fitness is abismal and as such I prefer to exercise alone or at the gym instead of with my slightly more healthy friends...

studentcheese

HSC
Yeah, I can't wait until Year 11 so I can get rid of PE, Geography, and Music. :)

I'm just curious, but:

Say if someone is going to drop out of school, and he/she gets Band 1 in every subject in the SC, does that mean he/she will have to repeat Year 10?

speedofsound

HSC
supercalamari said:
Ditto! How cool is it gonna be?
I know, right? Those subjects plague my schooling world.

studentcheese said:
Yeah, I can't wait until Year 11 so I can get rid of PE, Geography, and Music. :)

I'm just curious, but:

Say if someone is going to drop out of school, and he/she gets Band 1 in every subject in the SC, does that mean he/she will have to repeat Year 10?
I doubt it.

Miss Sunshine

HSC
N/A
iRuler said:
I agree, I cant wait untill SC is over, this year has been such a waste, i mean seriously what a useless year ending with a useless exam, as for me I cant wait untill next year then the HSC and then UNI haha... Uni is the only place I want to be :D
UNI! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)