School Certificate (1 Viewer)

yy-d

HSC
xXmuffin0manXx said:
does anyone know whether sc gets moderated ?
I'm sure they are.
All those rules: clear pencil case; water only, no lables on bottles x[ ...the lot

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
So they start on the 10th November, but when do they end?
Some people say on the 13th and others say the 14th....

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
you guys should relli be worrying, sc is a waste of time. seriously, if u aint leaving it aint worth studying or even stressing. Trust me i rocked up and did history and got 99, by reading through my textbook night before. Honestly, you gus will be fine. :karate:

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
HMF said:
you guys should relli be worrying, sc is a waste of time. seriously, if u aint leaving it aint worth studying or even stressing. Trust me i rocked up and did history and got 99, by reading through my textbook night before. Honestly, you gus will be fine. :karate:
I wish I didn't care. But I do.
The thing is I know that it's a waste of time and has no impact on my life but I can't help but stress and study. :mad1:
Mainly because my friends are studying like crazy and i'm just bludging, then I feel bad so I go and study.
meh.

HSC
10th of November, the day after my birthday go me!

:uhoh:

Do we still do the computer exam thing, what a waste of time, because we didn't do a trial for it...

I know people above us in yr 10 say that its easy and a bludge and not to study, but I fear that if i do not study then i will just do bad and disappoint myself and everyone else, so I'd rather work hard and come out with a good mark...

speedofsound

HSC
want2beasenior said:
10th of November, the day after my birthday go me!

:uhoh:

Do we still do the computer exam thing, what a waste of time, because we didn't do a trial for it...

I know people above us in yr 10 say that its easy and a bludge and not to study, but I fear that if i do not study then i will just do bad and disappoint myself and everyone else, so I'd rather work hard and come out with a good mark...
haha I know how you feel, my birthday is on the 5th.

Even if you do bad (which I'm sure you won't), what does it matter anyway? It's got absolutely no relevance to next year. Don't worry too much. :)

HSC
speedofsound said:
haha I know how you feel, my birthday is on the 5th.

Even if you do bad (which I'm sure you won't), what does it matter anyway? It's got absolutely no relevance to next year. Don't worry too much. :)
I'm actually not freaking out that bad, but for me when I slack off, the visual image of me opening up the Board of Studies folder and seeing low bands is motivation to study and do well.

Call me crazy, but hey that's just me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)