School Formal (1 Viewer)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Originally posted by sugaryblue
that's not true! it's just that during fomal, if it's a BIG serving, counting three courses, I couldn't finish it and I don't want to waste any food. Also the dress probably is also a factor, guys may not care but girls do
i didnt mean anyone her specifically, and yes i know with the formal it is a bit different... but girls are like that with the food thing anyway... a lot dont eat just cause there are guys around... like seriously? what do they think? that guys dont think they eat... please i think its stupid but unfortunately a lot of girls do that

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
a lot dont eat just cause there are guys around... like seriously? what do they think? that guys dont think they eat... please i think its stupid but unfortunately a lot of girls do that
I guess that's true to a certain extent. Can anyone explain why though?

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
its all about image! what imagine do they get? who fucking knows what goes through thier heads! its like they think that if they dont eat around guys then they will think they have a mad body... pity they can see it with their own eyes anyway... fuck i dont get the fucking female species... why cant we be normal!!!!!

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
its all about image! what imagine do they get? who fucking knows what goes through thier heads! its like they think that if they dont eat around guys then they will think they have a mad body... pity they can see it with their own eyes anyway... fuck i dont get the fucking female species... why cant we be normal!!!!!
LOL, are you misogynic? I like you, you are so honest.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
misogynic??? sorry have no clue what that means...

but thanx for that comment... i tend to get very worked up about issues i dont agree with.... even if it means bagging myself out in the process

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
misogynic??? sorry have no clue what that means...

but thanx for that comment... i tend to get very worked up about issues i dont agree with.... even if it means bagging myself out in the process
misogynic: hatred towards woman (not homosexual but rather kinda like sexist)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
lol, it's not that bad is it? it's just annoying when girls don't eat when everyone else is. i mean, that's my opinion. our yr11 formal tickets were $80, so that'd be $160 for 2 tickets. plus the food was really good. i can't believe the amount people ate! (or didn't eat)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by sugaryblue
which school?
SCECGS Redlands

but im pretty sure most of the schools are allowed to bring dates from outside, specially those single sex schools otherwise theird be trouble

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by tonberry_kun
formals r overrated
this is really true, like for the past two years i thought that the formals would be mad and stuff (semi formal etc) but i gotta admit they never live up to expectations. So this year i gonna pretend its gonna be crappy, and hopefully itll be good

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I lost count in my countdown. Letsjust say 100 & somethin days till both. Very excited.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by Orange Juice
SCECGS Redlands

but im pretty sure most of the schools are allowed to bring dates from outside, specially those single sex schools otherwise theird be trouble
mine doesn't. it's too big, we have like 200 + people in our grade!

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by Toodulu
lol, it's not that bad is it? it's just annoying when girls don't eat when everyone else is. i mean, that's my opinion. our yr11 formal tickets were $80, so that'd be $160 for 2 tickets. plus the food was really good. i can't believe the amount people ate! (or didn't eat)
what food did you guys have? the food for our year 10 formal wasn't that good at all. We chose the buffet style and we got like steamed vegies, curry and stuff. didn't even get to eat the dessert (coz it's a buffet style, nobody knew wehad desert and the wait took them away before we could have it!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)