School Rivalries (1 Viewer)

~SArAh~B~

i agree with the comment before Private vs Public or Public vs Private.... either way, they are always in competition and the government fuels it.... whatever happened to equality.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
what about st george girls and danebank.. i remember for debating my principal used to tell me how she didnt care who we lost to but we HAD to beat danebank

...which we did hahaha :D

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
hehe danebank isn't that good though.....but they do like to bring up the fact they got a first in legal like 6 years ago

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i remmber danebank used to be heapz good....

Originally posted by spin spin sugar
what about st george girls and danebank.. i remember for debating my principal used to tell me how she didnt care who we lost to but we HAD to beat danebank

...which we did hahaha :D
i also remember them saying something abt not losing to kograh high and osme othr public skool i forgot the name of....

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
hehe danebank isn't that good though.....but they do like to bring up the fact they got a first in legal like 6 years ago
nah i know.. they were really shit.. but mrs murray (the principal) saw them as being the main competition in the area for the kids she wanted

goodmornin

Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
isnt cessnock is lyk close to tamworth?
ohh.....the name really rings a bell...lyk when we drove up to tamworth..the name rings a bell..we prob passed it...hence thatz why i thought it was near tamworth....
ohh.....the name really rings a bell...lyk when we drove up to tamworth..the name rings a bell..we prob passed it...hence thatz why i thought it was near tamworth....
isnt cessnock is lyk close to tamworth?
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
LOL..well, i guess it is possible to get to tamworth from sydney via cessnock..although, not the way i would choose (but im a local, so i guess i know quicker ways and stuff)
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
LOL..well, i guess it is possible to get to tamworth from sydney via cessnock..although, not the way i would choose (but im a local, so i guess i know quicker ways and stuff)
yeah i reckon thatz prob it... and pluz it was our first time... so lyk we stuck with the main road...

here is my lil ramble abt my road trip:... hahahah

well we got our car serviced and evyerhting b4 we left, so everyhting was meant to be coolz....but when we were lyk close to tamworth, our car's temperature was tooo high..so high then when we put water down the water bit, hot bubbles spurred out... and we ran out of water......so i walked to the closes house which wasnt far.... and then i knocked on the door...and this amazing guy came out....lyk totallli babelicious and he had such a gorgeous smile..and his eyes were lyk star studded... and he didnt have a top on......*sighs* *takes a deep breath* ....and i asked for some water... and he gave us a huge 4 L bottle of it...and then i was abt to leave...he ran out of his house .....and gave meeh a rag/handky .....and hand it to meeh wth the biggest smile...and my heart melted.... and he said *take care and hope everything will be alright* and smiled again.... and umm yeah....that was my fond memory of my trip to tamworth.... i sitll have the hanky.. hahahahha i am a hopeless romantic.... hahah
yeah i reckon thatz prob it... and pluz it was our first time... so lyk we stuck with the main road...

here is my lil ramble abt my road trip:... hahahah

well we got our car serviced and evyerhting b4 we left, so everyhting was meant to be coolz....but when we were lyk close to tamworth, our car's temperature was tooo high..so high then when we put water down the water bit, hot bubbles spurred out... and we ran out of water......so i walked to the closes house which wasnt far.... and then i knocked on the door...and this amazing guy came out....lyk totallli babelicious and he had such a gorgeous smile..and his eyes were lyk star studded... and he didnt have a top on......*sighs* *takes a deep breath* ....and i asked for some water... and he gave us a huge 4 L bottle of it...and then i was abt to leave...he ran out of his house .....and gave meeh a rag/handky .....and hand it to meeh wth the biggest smile...and my heart melted.... and he said *take care and hope everything will be alright* and smiled again.... and umm yeah....that was my fond memory of my trip to tamworth.... i sitll have the hanky.. hahahahha i am a hopeless romantic.... hahah
hahaha

yeah those names u mentioned i fulli remember.... cuz i spoke to an aussie guy who is supposed to be my *aussie uncle* (i am chinese.. haha) ...... and he spent half an hr on the phone telling meeh the direcitons, and i typed them up and went thru it twice to check everything was right.... and yeah..so i do remmber al does names....

and as for the guy..... omg...... hahahah he was soooo nice....... country folks are soo nice... and yeha non of the metrosexual thing..(although i dont mind) but still..he was sooo genuine.... and his smile.... *faints* ahhahahah :D wish i ran up and gave him a kiss on the cheek or soemthing... ahahh
sorry..... can't help but notice this little romantic thread in this forum - coming from someone who grew up in tamworth, is chinese and now lives in Sydney even though i still go back each holidays

its great to see soem positive feedback about this country music captical haha. every comment i've got since moving to syd for highschool is like 'oh yeah.. you got a farm there right?"
"how are the cows?"
"how many slim dusty albums you've got?"

i used to come back with "but it has like 90+% off sales all the time at the Grace Bros"!! (which it did - until it closed down in June.....)

although tamworth isn't the best place, i'd be happy to give anyone who wants to visit tamworth a tour haha. My home address still there!

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
nah i know.. they were really shit.. but mrs murray (the principal) saw them as being the main competition in the area for the kids she wanted
mister meville always mentioned syd gals.. and he would talk abt how they get beaten at tennis and all dat...
moorefield?
yup! datz da one..

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by goodmornin
sorry..... can't help but notice this little romantic thread in this forum - coming from someone who grew up in tamworth, is chinese and now lives in Sydney even though i still go back each holidays

its great to see soem positive feedback about this country music captical haha. every comment i've got since moving to syd for highschool is like 'oh yeah.. you got a farm there right?"
"how are the cows?"
"how many slim dusty albums you've got?"

i used to come back with "but it has like 90+% off sales all the time at the Grace Bros"!! (which it did - until it closed down in June.....)

although tamworth isn't the best place, i'd be happy to give anyone who wants to visit tamworth a tour haha. My home address still there!
wow..a lot of quick quotes ic.. haha

yeah when i went up there ..my persepctive of the country ottlali changed......

lyk i was suprrised when i was in a bookstore hearing a mum say *so john, you want a study guide for emma and clueless or not*.. hahaha hten i realised how big the nsw is.. hahah at that momment i must admit i felt a bit shltered....but overlal i luv the oucntry...going there agina after i come bk from china in jan... :p

Last edited:

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
Originally posted by rhapsodyinblack
And Ruse vs. Cumbo doesn't really happen, I wouldn't think.
maybe on buses =P
and year 7 gala day... ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)