School Sport (1 Viewer)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
We did have the choice to do study - but during year 11 l took this opportunity and someone in year 12 told me that l won't be able to do it this year (year 12) because l used up all of my "time" last year...l was really annoyed.

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
School sport has been compulsary up until yr10 at all three secondary schools I've been enrolled in.

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
sport was compulsory until term3 yr 11. now we are supposed to go home and 'study'..but some people, like myself, have to stay at school for extension subjects usually..:(

Angela86

We have sport for 3 periods on a wednesday arvo.
You can do grade, which is playn against other schools or non-grade which is stuff like bush walking, ice skating, squash.
You have to do it from yrs 9-11 cause of like health regulations you have to do so many hours of sport once u finish year 10 or something.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
we had to do class pe in years 7-10. we also had school sport on wednesday arvos where you could play grade (competition against other schools) or pick a sport to play at school, or do 10 pin bowling or something. that was only for years 9-11. i didnt do it in year 11 either coz i had injuries so that was gold! a lot of seniors had vet classes on wednesday arvos anyway...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)