Re: What school you at?

St Catherine's School, Waverley.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC

Evertonian said:
Patrician Brothers College Fairfield, aka Poofta's Paradise >,>
LOL why did you mention that name to everyone on the internet. Now everyone's gonna think we're gay... then I'll have to lie and say I got to Blacktown :p

We're not gay - well most of us. But you can't blame people for teasing us, I mean all boys education since Year 5.

If only we became Patrician Brothers and Sisters.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC

Patrician Brothers College Blacktown, where men are made men

ratcher0071

HSC

the-derivative said:
Ahh yes, our sporting Patrician school.
Fairfield will always be the academic Patrician College :p
With a sporting college and an academic college, together you'd be one hell of a school :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

ratcher0071 said:
With a sporting college and an academic college, together you'd be one hell of a school :D

Lol, they are not that sporty and academic though, are they?

My school is both academic and sporty. It's ranked about 101st and we have tonnes of ISA representatives, people representing aus for rugby, soccer semi-final and everything. My school is just awesome~ lol

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC

ratcher0071 said:
LOL

Well we don't do too bad in sport either - we've got a good sporting history (we had people like Peter Sterling)... if only we could re-live that history.

But academics should always remain a priority. Maybe it's because of that attitude - that we've slipped in sport.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC

lyounamu said:

My school is both academic and sporty. It's ranked about 101st and we have tonnes of ISA representatives, people representing aus for rugby, soccer semi-final and everything. My school is just awesome~ lol
LOl we're ranked close to you... 126 which is pretty good for a school in the South West.

Sport - we're still pretty sporty - just not as good as we used to be.

cam.t

HSC

the-derivative said:
Haven't seen any Sydney Girls people in the Year 11 forums though.
I'm sure there are a lot of them. I know a few.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

lyounamu said:

My school is heaps sporty. Well at least in League. We get a few players going to the NRL each year. Although I wish the rugby league coach stops importing Islanders. It is really bringing our academic reputation down.

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC

Wollongong High school - not bad - some teachers suck. Some are good. The teaching style of my teacher matters heaps to me.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC

kaz1 said:
My school is heaps sporty. Well at least in League. We get a few players going to the NRL each year. Although I wish the rugby league coach stops importing Islanders. It is really bringing our academic reputation down.
LOL I saw you guys at the Bicentennary when I was ushering... all your guys are big and tough Islanders :p

Fairfield Pats is like probably 80% asian - so that's why we're ranked highest out of all the Patrician schools... but that's also probably why we're dropping in sport :p (it's alright.. I'm asian myself - so no racism intended)

5233andy

HSC

the-derivative said:
LOL I saw you guys at the Bicentennary when I was ushering... all your guys are big and tough Islanders :p

Fairfield Pats is like probably 80% asian - so that's why we're ranked highest out of all the Patrician schools... but that's also probably why we're dropping in sport :p (it's alright.. I'm asian myself - so no racism intended)
You'd associate impressive maths results with most 'Asians' (we're all AUSTRALIAN!). However, you've probably heard this a million times over, but I loathe maths - and I'm of Asian descent. I love English, though, albeit my marks are mediocre.

Oh and sport... I'm getting sick of those stupid sports announcements on Friday mornings about who won and whatnot. Who the hell cares. And assemblies are often plagued with sport announcements, awards and the like; meaning that it often goes into period two, which is extension english! They should have assemblies before Maths periods - doesn't bother me if it goes into calculus and etc.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)