School tomorrow! (1 Viewer)

shoutoutloud

HSC
Hey 09'ers
school starts tomorrow and i dunno about u but im pretty scared!

Let us know ur thoughts about what u think it will be like!
how do u feel atm?
let us know!

valeria.m5.5

HSC
I'm a bit worried cause I wanted to do much more in the holidays - both leisure and school related.

Before bed tonight i still have to finish 2 chapters of my english text :bomb:
Although apart from those worries above, I'm looking forward to school being over for EVER soooo soon :D

I'm feeling restless because I feel like doing school work now, but as soon as i sit down to do it, I feel like i should be using these last few hours to just chill - VERY frustrating...

Well, good luck to everyone and try to get lots of sleep tonight!

overRun

HSC
I dont see the point of going bak on friday for some schools, u mite aswell get an extra day since the weekends starting and then go bak on monday.

So dum..

Rainie

HSC
I dont see the point of going bak on friday for some schools, u mite aswell get an extra day since the weekends starting and then go bak on monday.

So dum..
True that. I don't see a point coming back in an incomplete week. Might as well start on the 2nd of February :evilfire:

My feelings and thoughts are somehow mixed :confused: Part of me says i'm going to get an extreme low UAI and ultimate failure for year 12 as well as loaded with assessments and assignments on a weekly basis with no social life...I guess I feel a bit nervous and at the same time excited that it's my last year in high school.

Good luck '09ers. :lol:

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck (was in caps but auto-editted down to lower case, you get my point though)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck (was in caps but auto-editted down to lower case, you get my point though)
LOL. Hey Andrew, are you still coming to Intuition?

It'll just be an ordinary school day...I just want my assessment rankings for Chem, Bio and English!

youngminii

Banned
HSC
LOL. Hey Andrew, are you still coming to Intuition?

It'll just be an ordinary school day...
Lol yeah, I'm on Fridays(MX2) and Saturdays(Phys+tutes) now.

@ OP: After having a taste of the freedom in the holidays (ie. no studying), I'm just dreading going back to school.
Should've just never stopped studying ==;;

AvalonPrincess7

Lost in Chemistry Fog
HSC
I'm worried but at the same time not, I did like no work these holidays, but the teachers gave us a really really light workload, just one small english assignment, a couple of texts to read and ten questions. I've read the text and thought about the assignment but thats all LOL, it's not due till next monday anyway.

I'm confident I'll get what I need for uni, but would rather do much better. And I'm really worried about chemistry, could that subject be any harder?

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Lol yeah, I'm on Fridays(MX2) and Saturdays(Phys+tutes) now.

@ OP: After having a taste of the freedom in the holidays (ie. no studying), I'm just dreading going back to school.
Should've just never stopped studying ==;;
Ah, I didn't see you on Saturday morning for class (I don't think...).

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
I can't wait! But i'm afraid of getting back assessments!
lol same, getting back both ext and adv maths results, SOR1 result, english result and economics assignment result... im scared :speechless:

shoutoutloud

HSC
lol hence why i studied cuz if i didnt i wouldnt get in the hang of it after

JB10

HSC
I don't start until 10am which makes things a little better.. Still going to be hard to wake up, lol.
Setting the alarm for 7:45. Porbably press snooze 4 times before waking up at 8:30.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)