• Boarding

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other - Please post below

Votes: 27 34.2%

• Total voters

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
I went to a public school, Ambarvale High School, back in the day. (Funny that. It's been less than a week since Extension History, yet the walls of seperation have already begun to build..)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by Gregor Samsa
(Funny that. It's been less than a week since Extension History, yet the walls of seperation have already begun to build..)

Haha I wish I could say thats, theres been a function at our school every night starting from Wednesday (night of Ext Hist) so I haven't had a chance to be seperated!

dizzyingheights

There really should be more options on the poll to get an accurate reading of the schools from which forum users come - particularly catholic and public. (most people would argue that catholic is distinct from private).

Otherwise, this thread is futile as a majority of students come from such schools.

Last edited:

MoNNiE

HSC
public..our school rocks! though too many new people comming in cus of housing developments ( thx god kellyville high was built!)

KOfGHS

HSC
N/A
"other"... what crap...go the public schools!!! trust me u can still get good marks and go to a public school.. and have more fun too!!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I go to a regular public school, the only private ones around are an up-tight snobbish group x2, and a religous school (I could have lots of fun preaching atheism there ;) )

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
K-6; public
7-9; public
10;semi-selective
11-12; undecided...might be public or selective...oh btw u private ppl freak me out too!! ;-)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)