Schoolies 2006 Cruise 23rd Nov (1 Viewer)

Kys

HSC
when did u all book?? me n my friends wanna go on next years but where not sure when we need to book

deathbyprinter

motherlover
HSC
those thinking of going next year...DONT
in the newspaper (my mum showed me..i dont read it for fun)
there was an article saying how they were cancelling
schoolies cruises. this year is going to be the last one because
P&O are sick of school leavers doing stupid stuff.
so this kind of means that the security is going to be
even stricter.
this wouldnt have happened if diane brimble was alive.:santa:

T-Boner

HSC
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark a duck im keen on this cruise. really should stop going out and pissing away my money on booze, need to save some spending cash. hmm let me look at my bank balance... how far will $48 get me? hahahah

and for people who'v been before, what are drink prices like on the boat? saaay what would i be expecting for a schooner or a JD+coke? had a thought that since its on the boat, it should be duty free booze so not as exy as clubs and pubs around sydney... just wanna get an idea of what il be spending every night/day so cheers....

call.me.pep

HSC
there is about 8 girls nd 2 guys going from my skool from nowra high. we have been so excited! ganna b mad.

go to my myspace nd add me as a friend:
www.myspace.com/brydeepepper
hey do u think $800 is enough considering we r stopping at 3 islands??? or not enough?

call.me.pep

HSC
hey wondering if ne1 else got a room upgrade???
cause my friends from school got a phone call a couple of weeks ago and apparently they got an upgrade and i am soo jealous... but i was thinking maybe my room was better then theirs already but now they r just up to my standard?¿¿?

*cliffo*

HSC
hey yeh there is about 8 of my mates c0ming fr0m the far n0rth c0ast 0n the cruise which r all girls...(if u wanted 2n0) s0 excited... n0t l0ng left... just h0pe every0ne kn0ws h0w 2partay c0z it is g0ing 2b big...
peace x0x :)

call.me.pep

HSC
TheAnimal said:
Yeh we got a sick upgrade, from an outside cabin to a verandah cabin! Siiiiiiiiik! Any1 wana visit just barge in
damn i want an upgarde... shottie barging in ur room!!!

ashleedaz

HSC
Hey You Can Also Hire Snorkels And They Arent Too Expensive.. Better Than Taking Up Space In Your Suitcase.

TheAnimal

HSC
Sure? a gurl came bak from the cruze recently and told me she regretted not buyin snorkels and fins, she said it was over 40 bucks and the line was quiet big where you can just buy a snorkel set @ pauls warehouse for a fraction o that.

specialone

HSC
i'm going on this cruise with about 25 of my friends.

it should be heaps of fun!!!!!!!!!!!

add me on myspace- www.myspace.com/tiffs_corner - we should all try and catch up! even though i havnt really talked to any of you lol!

Last edited:

Dj Willi

HSC
DONT LIE !!!! all of you, all you wanna do is bang hot chicks and hot guys on this cruise :p and you all love supre. you know why ? cause im deejay willi... peace see you all on the cruise because deejay willi shall be attending, good luck in exams. dont stress to much there is enough of me to go around.

http://williamhamed.bebo.com

williamhamed@hotmail.com

btw whats the go with bringing drugs onto the boat ? ... just asking :p

gem010

HSC
Yeah, we got upgrades too! We sent an email asking what the security was going to be like, they didnt reply about that (SO IM ASSUMING ITS STILL WEAK =D), they just sent an upgrade notice haha.

Anyone, anytime, wanna come in and hang in our cabin, go for it =P

MY GOD IM EXCITED

2 more exams ... then 2 weeks of party ... then cruise!

Oh and i dont care how expensive drinks are, I'll be hammered eeevery night.

gonna be so fkn good

liverpool4dawin

HSC
Gem hate to be a party pooper but I have heard that it is like stepped up security and like 1 security guard to every 4 ppl... or maybe they are just bluffing but if its true thats kinda an overkill!!!

CAN'T WAIT WOOOOW ADD ME ON MSN PPLZ: liverpool4dawin@hotmail.com

TheAnimal

HSC
liverpool4dawin said:
Gem hate to be a party pooper but I have heard that it is like stepped up security and like 1 security guard to every 4 ppl... or maybe they are just bluffing but if its true thats kinda an overkill!!!

CAN'T WAIT WOOOOW ADD ME ON MSN PPLZ: liverpool4dawin@hotmail.com
Man dats da gayest rumor tho. Thats like 500 secy's. No way, maybe 100, but thats it. Anywayz, emailed P & O and they said theme nites gona be, country western, island, formal, and possibly pj and fancy dress. Nothin finalised tho. Lats outs and keep pekin'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)