Schoolies 2007 (1 Viewer)

Niksta123

HSC
i think i should probably start planning where i wanna go for schoolies next yr..i dont wanna go to schoolies in surfers but i was wonderin if anyone else has any suggests where they may have gone or are planning to go, im not to keen on a cruise either...

hotash89

HSC
im going schoolies in 2007 and im going to Gold Coast, almost every person I have spoken to have told me to go there

RiCkiE

HSC
How come you don't want to go to the Gold Coast? if it's too many people then i think Byron is pretty good as well...

Etak90

HSC
i am goin in 2007, we dont wanna go to the gold coast cos most of us will be unerage and somea rent allowee, we r looking a airlie beach but its reealy expensiove, if not there then noosa or coffs harbour. has anyone been to either of those places before? are they any goood?

danielle`

HSC
rahhh i have no idea as to where i want to go either! I definitely dont want to go to the gold coast. Wouldnt mind a cruise but with all the media attention surrounding it it sounds a little scary....i dont want to worry about walking around by myself and whether or not im going to get raped! My friends want to go to Perth but i dunno i rekon it would be boring there. Like who goes to Perth for schoolies?? Plus, were all going to be under 18 so things like alcohol and clubbing is gunna be hard to come by... some cool schoolies destinations would be great!

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
I'm looking at going to somewhere like Coffs, Byron, Foster or Port Mac coz most of my friends will be underage. Other friends all wanna go down the coast to Batemans Bay or something. They're probably all pretty good places if you don't want a huge thing like the Gold Coast...

WaydesSexcBlond

HSC
We're thinkin of goin to the whitsundays/airlie beach.. but not sure of the attractions =/ any one hav any ideas of the activities?

b3nif

HSC
me and a few mates are going to Kiama? 5 boys 6 girls...just wondering, if any ones going down south coast??...our holiday house is just metres from the beach...!!

HSC
I'm going down the south coast near Bateman's Bay. Only down side is that the water may be pretty cold there... But it's easier to book, cheaper and still as pretty.

m. howard

HSC
go to whitsundays! long island it's a bit expensive but itll b worth it meals airline and shit all included gonna b way sick, come get fucked up with every1!

Jarsh89

HSC
A few friends (six guys) and I are going to Batemans Bay, my parents have a place there. Not sure how many schoolies will be there but hopefully a few. We'll have a good time anyway but it would be good to meet up with some peeps.

123456abcdefgh

HSC
i live near batemans Bay its like half an hr from where i live. Go to mollymook or Ulladulla instead wayyyy beta then Batemans Bay hay!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)