Schoolies 2009!! (1 Viewer)

madsam

God among men
HSC
About a quater or a third of my grade, between about 20 and 40 people are heading off to newcastleish areas, we're going over to Lake Macquarie.

One of our friends owns a massive ass house there so me and my group of about 12 people have our schoolies all set. Its like, 10 minutes walk from the beach AND the lake, and not that long of a drive to newcastle!

How awesome is this? Theres nothing to pay for except food and drinks, and anything we break =D

So is anyone else coming to preferably the eastern side of lake macquarie, or new castle, or closeish places like The Entrance?

drac-tacular

HSC
Hawks Nest FTW!
I'm going up for 17 days at the end of november with a group of 8

theitguy

HSC
Does anyone who has been on previous years of schoolies know where I can find some good deals with accommodation, provided we are looking to stay 10 days as opposed to 7?

I've searched the internet for hours and hours, most places I've emailed say no (to schoolies), other places say it has to be one of the schoolies week tours (so only for 7 days).

I was hoping maybe someone who's done it before or knows people might be able to enlighten me.

Gazz95

HSC
You dont even need accommodation, clubs don't close till 5am walk up to 24hr maccas stay there till 6am and the suns up.

zoeanne

HSC
depending on my situation at the time i'll probely go for the full 3 weeks next year since i missed out this yr, i'll have the money for it

word of advice, booking through schoolies.com is pretty shit
BOOKing through Schoolies.com is the way to go, At least that way you can get into all the organised beach parties/ djs and everything

is no-one going to surfers? heck! best schoolies ever!
Thinking the Same thing PPL PPL go to surfers, the best week ever.... so wanna go again...

Dude, its like 11 months away, you have plenty of time to start "thinking" about it.
Dude! totally wrong there.. You really do need to 'start' thinking about it now. other wise you would be like me and my friends who were un organised and went to book but alot was already booked out, and go left with a more expensive one...

But too All thinking about going to schoolies.. DO it, it is sooo much Fun.. :D

boris

Banned
HSC
You dont even need accommodation, clubs don't close till 5am walk up to 24hr maccas stay there till 6am and the suns up.
lol that sounds like my nights out in wagga

jason9870

HSC
im staying in torquay first week of schoolies, 21st nov - 27th
better book a place soon not everywhere is allowing schoolies
me nd my mates booked our place bout a month ago now

yourmumishere.

HSC
me and a bunch of friends are staying at a place near the gold coast (bout half hour away) its called "Tugun" pronounced "toogen".
its pretty cheap and the resort is right on the beach its called "Golden Riviera"
cost us $200 each for 9 people for 7 nights and 8 days.
the more people you have the cheaper it is.

there's some help.:)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
omgg!
still havent booked schoolies :(

cant find anywhere! everything is too expensive... coz theres only 5 of us going,, it works out 2 b more expensive than if there was more of us... which sucks!! :(

but yeah its either terrigal or port stephens 4 us :)

finkykuck

Banned
HSC
N/A
u got nice boobies, ill put my meat into your bread roll if i see u at schoolies

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
ok we get it
lol

kebaby

HSC
TORQUAY! Still havent booked though. Our group of 8 was going to hire a house but we dont wanna lose the bond and/or have the house trashed. So we are instead going to the carvan park.

Tayla_d

HSC
Which is better for schoolies '09
Lorne or Torquay?
we plan on staying at the Mantra Erskine beach resort.
is it good?

and DOES ANYONE KNOW THE OFFICIAL DATES FOR VIC SCHOOLIES?

cheers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)