schoolies games (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Any game that involves alcohol and nudity.

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Put four shot glasses on a table - one fill with vodka, one with tequilla, one with water and one with vinegar. And then everyone has to take one of the drinks. It doesn't get everyone drunk, but it's funny to watch.

Pharaohsam

HSC
Uni Grad
gameboy with a link cable hehehehe...i know some people who could sit for days doing that...they are very boring people HEHEHE

not me i'll have you know :)

jackcass

HSC
simple card game

made this up yesterday night at a mates place.
you need a normal pack of cards and a drink of choice not straight spirits.

the dealer deals the cards to the left and you go around in a circle and you swap dealer each round of the circle.

take top card off place on table face up.
take bottom card of pack and place face up on table.
if the first card is 9 and the 2nd card is 2 the person has to drink the difference. ie 9-2 = 7 drinnks. royals are all 10 and ace is 11.

however there is a risk card. they can choose to take the card on thje top of the pile. ie if the next card was an 8. they would have to drink 8 and not 7 oir they could get 4 and save themselves.

The 2nd risk card is the same as above except they double the card. ie if they got a 2 then would double this to drink 4. this is pretty risky.

risk cards keep going however they go accordsining. 2nd risk card is double, 3rd risk card is triple. max risk cards is 6.

really easy game to learn in matter of one round. if you get two of the same cards, ie 5 and 5 then its a dud and u redo it to the same person. if the person gets 3 duds in a row then they skull their drink.

introduce new rules as you want, or take out some if u want. really fun game. however if you got more than 6-7 people, people lose interest as they have to wait to long for therir turn. best is about 5 people.

have fun! any questions juz ask

Nikearashaei

HSC
Yeah you havn't exactly determined what a risk card is i mean me and a few mates want to try that game. especially before going up to schoolies this year

7th Sign

HSC
Bone577 said:
60 shots = death, or at least stomache pump.

i think u would be dead at 60

i did like 30 shots of pure vodka and i was goneeeeeee.

ebsha

HSC
Riddles said:
how bout just sitting down, drinking a few schooners and watching the footy, and hoping the knights lose
Eh, sure thing. Too bad u could do that any old time. o_O Footy sucks anyways :p

RhiG

u guys seriously wanna go to schoolies to watch tv??? what bout picking up chicks? where's that gonna leave us???!!!???
what's the world coming to?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)