SCHOOLIES (i might be advertising to the wrong ppl) (1 Viewer)

WHERE WILL YOU BE?

• GOLD COAST *sigh!*

Votes: 21 30.0%
  • NELSONS BAY *applause*

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • BYRON BAY *RESPECT!*

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • ULURUU *what the?*

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Europe *you rich prick you!*

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Grannies *hmmmmm. . .*

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Staying home *lets not get carried away*

• melbourne *watch for tazzie devils they love it there!*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • adelaide *who remembers reading storm boy*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CENTRAL COAST!! *bizzare*

• Total voters
If you are goin to Nelsons bay this summer after the HSC, you might run in to me and my mates.
I know it is cool to go to QLD. and it will prolly be waaaay!! betta, but hey I aint into trippin (synonym of getting smashed) i am into sippin.
But nah it you are stuck for nowhere to go, or if you live in qld and want to get away, (and your hot) come on down to china town (i just thought that would sound good, i am now indifferent) i mean nelsons bay!
O yeh and i just want a general perception of whos goin where so do this poll

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
welcome!!

y is this post here in the eng adv thread? u should post it in the non-school thread

Batman

im goin to nelsons bay. but i think the exact place where we're going to is called Port Stephens, so yeah i dunno im so confused, the chicks are organising it, i just sit back, pay my money, and watch them bitch about how the guys dont organise anything. Such is life.

s2ophie

HSC
Port Stephens is the name of the area and includes Nelson Bay, Shoal Bay, Fingal bay etc. I don't know where i am going but i doubt it will be Nelson Bay because that it where my great aunty and uncle live and if i ran into them one night they might get the wrong impression!

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
HMM dude goldie is the only way 2 go it IS the home of schoolies and no offence but nelsons bay is kinda dead! but hey i might reconsider if the guys down ur way are hot...

hello1

hey is any one going on the schoolies cruise? get back to me if you are..... cus i am!!! i sooooooo cant wait!
Also like to hear from neone last yr that went on the cruise....... im going to be 17 when i go, so will i be able to drink? i damn hope so!!

Crezzo

Nelson Bay, YAY. I'm going and that means it's not gonna b dead. There will b hot chix coz i'm gonna b in the same unit as some of them, It'll fucking b great. Yeh. 50 meters 2 the pub, 250 to the RSL and 60 m 2 the beach. Fucking great m8. Can't fucking wait, screw the HSC, skoolies all the way

crazylilmonkee

HSC
I'm goin on the cruise! woo hoo hope it'll be maaaaaaad fun, heard there won't be many guys :( ah well i'll have fun with my friends!! mines leaving on the 28th nov till 8th dec and some of my friends won't be 18 yet and they want some of us to bring grog cos u can take 1L or something or otherwise we'll have to go to the bar for them

Yeh Nelsons Bay is gonna Rock ouT!!!! me and 12 of me mates are heading up for 12 days. CREZZO!! if your up for a BBQ some time get in touch, we are having bbq's every day and night, mmmmmmm fatty steaks and sausages!! ;)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I'm going to Port Stephens! =D yayayay me and 7 of my friends (all chicks, btw) are staying in Fingal Bay. Wat dates are u going?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)