schoolies is lame! (1 Viewer)

schoolies is lame

• Total voters

*sasha*

HSC
xblizzard said:
Schoolies is pretty terrible. I disagree with the way the threadmaker puts it but seriously, you arent the first people to ever finish school, its not such a big deal. I can think of a thousand better ways to spend my money. Oh, and schoolies is a bogan fest. I hate bogans
mmmmm bogans :D

harrieth

HSC
well grannysmith,im guessing ur one of those gay people who hole themselves up for months during the HSC. its called balance, and not everyone who goes to schoolies is simply there to get trashed. lighten up, u only live once.

k_1989

Blondi
HSC
Ok, your entitled to your opinion, but just coz people choose to drink doesnt make them 'lame'...actually, it looks like about 71% people who voted consider your opinion lame...Schoolies is about having fun, you dont have to drink, and just coz some people do does not mean they are 'reflecting on how crap" their lives are, we just want to enjoy the end of school and drinking is a social activity and is very, very fun, you dont have to like it, but dont go getting all "oh, thats so weak" about it, its not as if anyones forcing you... Im looking so forward to schoolies, and I hate it when people tell me that it is crap and that its just people getting drunk and beating up on each other, I'll go and see for myself, thanks.
Schoolies is meant to be a celebration of the end of 13 years of school and the end of the HSC, so, if you consider that lame at all...well, youre what my mum would call a party-pooper, and what I would call a fucking noob....
Let people have their fun, even if you think its lame, we dont really wanna hear it...

p.s....Im going to 3 weeks of schoolies :D...so, I mean, that must make me, like, ultra lame, right, granny smith?

Last edited:

mcmattay

HSC
Rafy said:
You are assuming you have to get drunk on schoolies.

I didn't drink at all and schoolies was a great time. Meet heaps of new people and got to know my friends better.

Perhaps the title of this thread is more suited to be 'getting drunk is lame'

i think youre lame....

mcmattay

HSC
seriously...everyone has a way of having fun...i combine getting to know people with getting ridiculously drunk. nick and i both agree (hi says nick) that antidrunk people should be flamed. if you dont drink, be quiet and dont ruin my beer/vodka/absinth/wahtever crap someone poured me

WHOOT FOR DRUNK PARTIES IN COFFS

DB10

HSC
black_kat_meow said:
Actually, I'm almost 17. I'm not asking people to be ridiculously politically correct all the time, I just hate the assumption that all cutters are attention seeking losers and if someone isn't feeling particularly social or they are feeling down, they get told to go "cut themselves". Very few cutters are of the atention seeking type, most are ashamed and hide it. The people who do it for attention seeking obviously have problems too.
Well, whatever happens, I hope that when I "get a bit older and have left school and all that" that I don't turn into a heartless bitch like you.

i hope that wen i leave get a bit olda. u will die.. we dnt get everything we ask for hun :)

7th Sign

HSC
27.83% of the voters are people with no life, the type of people to say yay hsc is over lets STUDY for UNI EXAMS :|.........

kthxbi

hollyd7

HSC
well this grannysmith dude is obviously.. a lame-ass!
Schoolies will be mad fun for anyone that is willing to enjoy it.
After so many years of school.. who wouldnt want to celebrate?
And alcohol is just a bonus! And it surely does NOT make us all
realise how much our lives suck and that we are all emos.
It makes everything just even more fun for ppl that chose to drink.
If you dont like the idea of schoolies.. dont make a statement about it because
we dont care.. have fun on your lonesome!

Jaycee89

HSC
I think you might want to stop over generalising and calm down a bit. Schoolies is a right of passage, why would u want to deny thousands of people the right of having fun all because you having grosse generalisations about what schoolies is typically like? meh, whatever floats ur boat, if you don't want to go on schoolies, why publically cry about it and rain on everyone else's parade?

DB10

HSC
coz its a skoolies forum, and he has the right?

afridi

HSC
grannysmith said:
'yay lets all get drunk and reflect on how crap our lives are!'
Whaat...a...loser...Maybe we should all give our alcho money to you so you can go and get laid...Just chill and let other people run their own lives..let them have the fun of drinking uncontrolably for 1 week while you sit at home and play playstation and draw cartoons all day long! So if you think schoolies is lame...think how lame people see you as!

playing

hurs

HSC
hey guys,

i really agree that schoolies isnt about being drunk.

YOU ARE FUCKIN GRONKS SCHOOLIES STANDS FOR BEING DRUNK, IM GOING TO TAKE ALL URE DRNKS, AND SMOKE CANNIBUS WITH URE NOTES.

mcmattay

HSC
afridi said:
Whaat...a...loser...Maybe we should all give our alcho money to you so you can go and get laid...Just chill and let other people run their own lives..let them have the fun of drinking uncontrolably for 1 week while you sit at home and play playstation and draw cartoons all day long! So if you think schoolies is lame...think how lame people see you as!

fuckin right you are! granny smith, your opinion is not loved

mcmattay

HSC
hurs said:
YOU ARE FUCKIN GRONKS SCHOOLIES STANDS FOR BEING DRUNK, IM GOING TO TAKE ALL URE DRNKS, AND SMOKE CANNIBUS WITH URE NOTES.

oi...save some

4DOGS

HSC
if you dont like going out with your mates, people you have spent the most important 13 yrs of you life with. and have a good time with a couple of drinks then you have a problem.

thats whats schoolies is about and if you think itslame then 30% of peopl on this forum have got a problem!

just my 2 cents worth :bomb: :rofl:

dillian

HSC
yo, man

schoolies will rock

the girls/drinks

man, you guys are lame

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC
OP- You should look at it from a different perspective, if all those schoolies were not being "lame" and wasting they're time, you would have more people to compete with. Just look at it as a one week advantage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)