schoolies is lame! (1 Viewer)

schoolies is lame

• Total voters

HSC
i also think that schoolies is lame. whats the point of going out and getting drunk?

Dyne

HSC
It's fun.

Simple as that. I sure as hell will be wanting to get away from it all with some awesome mates after my stress levels go through the roof in October/November.

HSC
none of my friends want to go :( it sucks, because i would like to go party in queensland with my friends, it's not like you have to drink or anything... but at this rate it looks like my group is going nowhere, and if by some miracle we get organised it won't be during schoolies.

Dyne

HSC
to be honest, we thought we left it pretty late too :p. thank god for the girls suddenly coming up with something :)

if you can't do queensland, why not go somewhere else (like not thru the schoolies website?) we've got a holiday house off stayz.com.au at coffs so why not try something like that?

yer8899

HSC
☺ said:
i also think that schoolies is lame. whats the point of going out and getting drunk?
you dont have to get drunk at schoolies. it more just relaxing and having a good time with your friends. also, it something to look forward to after the HSC.

HSC
Dyne said:
to be honest, we thought we left it pretty late too :p. thank god for the girls suddenly coming up with something :)

if you can't do queensland, why not go somewhere else (like not thru the schoolies website?) we've got a holiday house off stayz.com.au at coffs so why not try something like that?
hmm, do all the houses on stayz.com accept schoolies? because we found a house in broadbeach for after schoolies, but a lot of houses won't take people our age...

also, there was some crap with our group splitting into two because of fights over schoolies, a lot of other shit happened between individuals, so mentioning it to the group now is like salting the wound... gah, i really wanted to go to actual schoolies, too... we'll figure something out. either that or i take a plane and sleep on the beach :D

Dyne

HSC
i didnt organise it to be honest, but yeah they accepted us

ZaraKu

HSC
I'm not going either (mum doesn't want me at surfers, plus I get weary of all the reports on TV about the "Toolies" that crash events as well as the assaults that happen), I've decided to use any money I was going to use for Schoolies to help me move out of home after HSC to live with my boyfriend, entirely my desicion, I don't like the idea of getting drunk for 7 days straight but hey, each to their own I say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)