Schoolies Is Sad! (1 Viewer)

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
Well I'm not going myself, but if you want to go to schoolies, by all means go. Some people would enjoy the experience of having squillions of people in the same party mood around you, but I'm an introvert, so I'd probably have an aneurysm.

In my opinion it's not worth the money (someone said $2000 for a week?) and I'd rather go overseas, but hey...

dunny22

HSC
ahaha..that is the stupidist thing i hav ever heard..so u sit here all day looking to use ur obvious ability of being a bitch?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
dunny22 said:
ahaha..that is the stuoidist thing i hav ever heard..so u sit here all day looking to use ur obvious ability of being a bitch?
I don't see how I'm being a bitch.

Would you like to tell me exactly what it is about me that makes me one?

johnny_87

HSC
To quote from a movie, "I sense growing hostility between you two".

"SHAKES"

dwon at campbelltown athletics centre! putting in
HSC
hahahahaha NO i hate to dissappoint you argounaut but i am an original a one and only. if you dont want to go to schoolies why are you on this feed and why do you find it nescesary to tell averyone else now who is the one slaming it down your throat wake up just becuase know one else will listen to your rubbish about "not liking schoolies" doesnt mean you have to turn to your only friend your computer and screen your rubbish to people who dont want to hear it now please shut up and continue playing "THE SIMS" as it does represent the small world you live in!

dunny22

HSC
it dosent bother me 1 bit wot u think ov me to be honest...think wot u like ...u mite be amused that way...and it will give u somethin to do wid ur time

johnny_87

HSC
Argonaut said:
We should probably stop this - never argue with idiots, they'll lower you to their level and beat you through experience.

Once again, King Sanctimony takes the moral high ground.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
dunny22 said:
it dosent bother me 1 bit wot u think ov me to be honest...think wot u like ...u mite be amused that way...and it will give u somethin to do wid ur time
I assure you that the significance of your opinions of me are next to zero.

However, you did not answer my question. Biting off more than you can chew, aye? ;)

dunny22

HSC
yeh ok, i called you a bitch coz the only thing u do is whinge n critisise me about my interrlectual abilities. so do u base ur views on people through this in the real world?

"SHAKES"

dwon at campbelltown athletics centre! putting in
HSC
stella please spare me from your bullcrap if you wanted to go overseas hop on a schoolies cruise then, cause obviously you are so pre occupied with your head stuck in a book that you have not noticed the devlopments in the schoolies experience and on the same note please dont bother either cause i really dont want you on my boat for schoolies this year am i am quite sure the whole male population would back me up this year and years to come mostly due to your looks!GOD SAVE US ALL

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
dunny22 said:
yeh ok, i called you a bitch coz the only thing u do is whinge n critisise me about my interrlectual abilities. so do u base ur views on people through this in the real world?
You were being rude, and you still are.

Keep in mind that this is an internet forum. It is far from the real world and there is little information about people to judge them correctly. I'm merely basing my view of you through what you have posted and your attutide towards others.

You may argue that I don't know the real you, but frankly - I don't care. On BoS, what is considered "real" of yourself is what you project yourself to be.

Stellachang has freedom to her own opinion. She did not post, stating her opinion in a manner that degrades those who disagree with her choice. You, however, are criticising her based on her choice of post-HSC activities. You have no right to discriminate against others on the basis of their hobbies and interests.

Thanks Komaticom. :D

johnny_87

HSC
Although dunny isn't the sharpest knife in the draw in terms of intellect, he seems to have quite a good understanding of one's perceptions and judgments of others :wink:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
johnny_87 said:
Although dunny isn't the sharpest knife in the draw in terms of intellect, he seems to have quite a good understanding of one's perceptions and judgments of others :wink:
He doesn't seem to understand that on the internet, people are judged solely on their posts, and who they project themselves as through their words.

He may be a sweetie pie in real life, but as far as the BoS community is concerned, his identity is defined by his posts. From what he has said so far, I conclude that he has little sensitivity to other people's feelings, and is judgemental of others based on their hobbies and interests.

If he can prove me wrong, he would have to be polite and respectful to other members. Responding to constructive criticism with insults does not deem any of the above qualities as his attributes.

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
SHAKES said:
stella please spare me from your bullcrap if you wanted to go overseas hop on a schoolies cruise then, cause obviously you are so pre occupied with your head stuck in a book that you have not noticed the devlopments in the schoolies experience and on the same note please dont bother either cause i really dont want you on my boat for schoolies this year am i am quite sure the whole male population would back me up this year and years to come mostly due to your looks!GOD SAVE US ALL
I said, hey if that's your call, that's your call. Do what you like, it doesn't matter to me. I just gave my opinion on a thread that appeared to ask for it? In fact the main reason I do not wish to go on schoolies is because, as I said, I would not like being surrounded by a zillion people who had a one-tracked mind to party, but rather I'd want to be absorbing the beauty of my holidaying spot.

And for that matter, I do not have my head permanently stuck in a book; if I did, then I would not be here on this forum now.

Thankyou, Dreamerish*~ :)

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
lol...this has been a quality read...thanks lads ;)

dunny22

HSC
ok, im sorry if u feel iv me portrayed by the way i am on this forum. iv u wuld like to contact me my number is 0439983421 plz feel free to contact me n reversecharge if u wish i will pay for the phone call

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
johnny_87 said:
So glad you could join us Meads ;)
if only u could use all the big words ive seen in your modern essays...you might actually beat me.

johnny_87

HSC
If I recall correctly (which I do :p), I believe I scored 18 to your 17 in the last assessment. And Meads, you know as well as anyone how much work you do in comprison to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)