Schoolies Is Trashy!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Demetra

I Dnt Knw Bout U Guys But I Think Schoolies In Queensland Is Toatlly Trashy!!! Its Jst Another Excuse 4 S*u*s And Drunks 2 Do Wot They Do Best.......DRINK And Get Laid!!!!!...........other PLACES arent Too Bad Though...wot U Guys Rekon????????

Last edited:
HSC
Demetra said:
I Dnt Knw Bout U Guys But I Think Schoolies In Queensland Is Toatlly Trashy!!! Its Jst Another Excuse 4 S*u*s And Drunks 2 Do Wot They Do Best.......DRINK And Get Laid!!!!!...........other PLACES arent Too Bad Though...wot U Guys Rekon????????

probably because mummy wont let u go :( sorry to hear

Demetra

actually its coz i choose not to..its full of skanks and rapists!!! ye....that really sounds appealing!! ill be the first one there!!!!

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Demetra said:

Yeah your right, schoolies is awesome...except the copious price of everything when you go to Queensland.

bundyy

HSC
Demetra, i totally agree with you... don't get worked up over these fuckfaces who think they're "in" because schoolies is "the coolest"... fuck, it's just a lame excuse for people to go and put themselves in fucked up situations and the pricky, seedy fucking guys to go and rape girls who can't control they're alcohol/drug intake!! I'm sorry, i have no intention of offending anybody but we are al entitled to our opinions and mine is justified... if you're gonna go, especially if you're a chick, just be careful!! HSC is over... woohooooooooo

Bone577

HSC
N/A
bundyy said:
Demetra, i totally agree with you... don't get worked up over these fuckfaces who think they're "in" because schoolies is "the coolest"... fuck, it's just a lame excuse for people to go and put themselves in fucked up situations and the pricky, seedy fucking guys to go and rape girls who can't control they're alcohol/drug intake!! I'm sorry, i have no intention of offending anybody but we are al entitled to our opinions and mine is justified... if you're gonna go, especially if you're a chick, just be careful!! HSC is over... woohooooooooo

Yeah sorry man, we like drugs and sex. If it doesn't float your boat fantastic, but no need to be so bitter about it.

Demetra

thankyou Bundy!!!! finally, someone with a brain who hasnt been corrupted by all the bullshit!!!!

HSC
bundyy said:

like it or not some people actually go to have a good time, meet new people and be with their friends...like me....so don't be so bitter.....i know all about shcoolies so don't try to tell me im ignorant by thinking im gonna go have fun and meet new people....it was originally meant to be a rights of passage event which are good to participate in...i know how to take care of myself and i know of the situations one can place themselves in by going up there....just saying not everyone is a 'fuckface'...its also a good opportunity to get out and see what can happen and learn how to handle situations...it will prepare me for the big bad world that i hope to explore in years to come

Demetra

Not-That-Bright said:
A manly girls name?
UR OBVIOUSLY UNCULTURED!!!!! OR DID U FORGET THAT THERE ARE OTHER NATIOS THAN AUSSIES IN THIS FORUM WIT NAMES LIKE SHAZZA AND BARRY???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)