Schoolies (1 Viewer)

T

tactic

last year my school went to the entrance.. i stayed here and worked.

Alex

IM GOING OVERSEAS, WOOOOOHOOOOOOO, cant wait....

France, Italy, and all over europe than a whirwhind tour of Asia before I head over to Lebanon to my relos.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
nice!

I'm goin overseas too wit family, to da Philippines to visit relo's

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Schoolies? Never went. Stayed here and did part time work and chatted on mIRC to whoever was left behind ...

im jess

im just heading up to the good ol gold coast.... hehe

we are staying from the 24th november-1st december at the beachpoint hotel......however my friends and i are staying a week before hand in byron bay :)

and hopefully, just hopefully, im going to brisbane whilst im up there to see the red hot chilli peppers concert, cause im going to miss the one in sydney :D

Alex

Yeah there is one exception though. I am leaving right after christmas and my dad said if the results come back and they are not good (in other words meets his expectations of 99.9995+) he is going to make me come back to Oz

:(

Lee

going to port macquarie - such a rip-roaring place....<---sarcasm
but there is about 35 of us going so we can make our own fun:)...have day trips up to coffs:)

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
Vietnam

I'm going on hols in Vietnam at the end of the year, so i dont really have $$ on schoolies.

I am however, going camping and going out to places around sydney with the boys that have decided to go overseas aswell.
Should be fun ;) btw - we aint homos:cool:

jenster

schoolies is goin to be awesome guys! i can't believe you'd ever miss it! you only ever have one schoolies week! (unless you're my brother who has had three...)
i am stoked. it is seriously one of the only things keeping me at school. i'm sticking with tradition, you know where you always thought you'd go since yr 7 and heading up to the goldcoast! i'll be there from nov 24th-dec 1st. i'd stay longer but i can't miss the x-games in syd! i think the hotel is called penninsula beachside... i don't really remember but i can't wait!!! hope to see some of you up there havin a good time!

Lee

someof the stuff up there looke good, like the midori weekend thingo, but it is all very restricted. some of my friends whoed me the leaflet where they are going up there and it's almost like being in a school camp!....

Morgues

I am in some hotel sharing a room with 9 people.........gonna be crazy but it feels so long away

Lee

dude!!long away???
it's like only three 1/2 months or something spastic like that!!!!way soone rthan you think....it'll be over in a breeze and you'll soon be squashed into your hotel room having fun!

Morgues

but before then we got trials, hsc and all this other crap.......so time will go slow

krissy

im goin on the P&O cruise... YAY!!!! 10 days of straight partying!!!then about 2 weeks after that im goin to the US to visit friends (i used to live there). I cant wait! BRING IT ON!!!

im jess

we were going to go an a cruise, but we decided that if we got very intoxicated, and hooked with someone really bad, youd see them for the rest of the week.... hehehe

|_wise_|

byron bay

anyone else coming??? if there is we will have to start a thread to keep us distracted from our studies :)

Anton

HSC
Obviously I'm statin' the fuckin' obvious (oh, pardon the language), but christ I'm really excited about Schoolies. Like, just the theory and the principle is inherently good - and the reality just makes it better. Schoolies represents the end of THIRTEEN years of schooling...it represents the friendships you've shared...the beers you've drunk at parties over the years...the maths tests you've failed...the detentions you've had...the laughter...the tears...
And can I think of a better way of spending a week than with the best people I know, eating corn flakes and beer for breakfast because that's all we have (hopefully), having having a hookah on the banquet table and just having the best week ever? No, I can't think of a better way to spend a week.

37 days of school left baby...37 days...

Anton

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)