ScHoOLiES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
JessC said:
HEY EVERY1!!!!!
just want 2 kno who's goin 2 schoolies and where n when!
is ther any1 goin 2 the schoolies p&o cruise from nov 29th to the 8th of dec???
or queensland from the 28th of nov to the 5th???

I REALLY CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant be stuffed reading every page of this thread, so forgive me if this has already been brought to your attention, but there is a P&O schoolies cruise thread in NS with a list of BOS people going on it.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
^^ that states are actually pretty cool, once people get over the whole "omg i have to go to europe after school coz its so cool thing"

Egghead

HSC
*girl04* said:
^^ that states are actually pretty cool, once people get over the whole "omg i have to go to europe after school coz its so cool thing"
You're just jealous...

Anyway, the US would be crap, what's to look at over there but statues and bridges?

Redrum<<

HSC
N/A
OmG

Nerds...i cant believe so many not going...ill be at gold coast 27/11 - 4/12...btw Rory for someone anti social like u ur fine ;)

corzah

hey who is going 2 byron from the 28th of novemeber to the 4th of decemeber.. heaps keen 2 meet new people.. ahaha as if u wouldnt be into bonking drunk girls... its meant to be the funnest time of your life so enjoy it before you become a deppressed old man/woman

Chemboy

I'm heading north 'till my fuel runs out. I'll just live in the back of the panno, stopping wherever looks good. Yep, got it all figured out...

Egghead

HSC
corzah said:
ahaha as if u wouldnt be into bonking drunk girls... its meant to be the funnest time of your life so enjoy it before you become a deppressed old man/woman
1. 'Bonking' drunk girls = sexual assault

2. They are only bonking you because they are drunk enough. I guess that's fun if that's your only method of getting any.

3. You will only be a depressed old man/woman if you waste all your good years before you're 20. If you go screwing everyone you can at 17/18. What's going to be fun after 21 when you've done it all?

sweet_cheeks

Well im going to surfers on the 27th nov-4th dec.. and it seems no one else is going at that time!!
Im going up with 4 of my best friends.. not to get drunk and do the out of control thing, but to enjoy our first holiday together in a 5 star hotel, away from our parents.. away from the hsc... and i cant wait! :) .. just under 4 months to go!!!

p.s. hey redrum<< what hotel are u staying in? ur going the same week as me! ur not doing the evolution thing are ya??

Last edited:

princess_vix3

im going on the dec 8th p&o cruise. im looking forward to it more than anything! i just cant wait to be on a boat full of people the same age, and all there for the same reason, celebrating the end of school, having so much fun in the sun.... ive been told by many that its the best time in your life. i know people that went on there that didnt drink and they still had a great time. i think it all depends on how you look at it, i guess im just looking forward to it because i want to meet heaps of new people and i'll be with my friends too..... cant wait!

Italia

HSC
princess_vix3 said:
im going on the dec 8th p&o cruise. im looking forward to it more than anything! i just cant wait to be on a boat full of people the same age, and all there for the same reason, celebrating the end of school, having so much fun in the sun.... ive been told by many that its the best time in your life. i know people that went on there that didnt drink and they still had a great time. i think it all depends on how you look at it, i guess im just looking forward to it because i want to meet heaps of new people and i'll be with my friends too..... cant wait!
thts the same as me.......i'll c u on there

jodes_w

we're goin the 5th - 12th december. cant wait!!!! and i turn 18 on the 6th so thats awesome. who else is goin this time coz no one seems to be at the moment!

mack

Banned
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
rofl.... but true..... i wouldn't want to go, get drunk, get picked up, raped then wake up in some foreign spot to find out that i will be the mother of a child whose father is unknown and not remembered.

well i don't want to go anyway.... and it's not like my wog parents will allow me to go...

none of my friends are going to QLD, but they're going to Avoca beach and The entrance (8 to Avoca, about 5 to Entrance) so i guess that would be okay.....

i am just gonna spend schoolies week working (like how i will be for the whole holidays) and shopping and maybe going by myself to the beach. It will be good, and i am looking forward to it.

Pfft. Avoca is the lamest, most boring town in NSW. Believe me. The only fun place in Avoca is my bedroom............................

Angela86

Every one who is going from my school is going from the 27/28th Nov to the 4/5th Dec.

I can't wait, I had a dream about it last night lol.

But yeah every one wh's sayn i'm not goin cause I can get drunk at home or what ever, I'm not gonna get p*ssed. That's so stupid for guys and girls.
My brothers mate got drugged the 1st night he was up there, they stole his wallet and he was out of it the rest of the week.

Schoolies for me will be about bumming on the beach, going to theme parks and of course the occasional random pash :p

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
schoolies is over rated. yeh sick lets all bum up to the goldie to get pissed with everyone else and surf in the super crowded waves. even if you do have any fun you wont remember any of it because you will be so pissed. fark me you can do that any where. my advice go to byron bay for schoolies. not as crowded and still warm... fuck the goldie

Oz

HSC
8 of us are going on the 1st P&O cruise, should be great, reckon princess's right, a boat load of ppl the same age relaxing and meeting new ppl will be mad :cool:

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Oz said:
8 of us are going on the 1st P&O cruise, should be great, reckon princess's right, a boat load of ppl the same age relaxing and meeting new ppl will be mad :cool:
i went on the skoolies P n O cruise.. go to non skool and theres a whole thead about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)