Screen Generator ?? (1 Viewer)

rach_1

HSC
I may be asking a stupid question, but what is a Screen Generator and what is its main function?? It was a question in the Success One Trial Paper, but i can't find anything on them in my text book and I can't remember learning about them.

Any ideas ?? Thanx

香港!

HSC
rach_1 said:
I may be asking a stupid question, but what is a Screen Generator and what is its main function?? It was a question in the Success One Trial Paper, but i can't find anything on them in my text book and I can't remember learning about them.

Any ideas ?? Thanx
Isn't there answers for each question on that SUccess One book?

rach_1

HSC
Yeh there are answers for the longer responses, but that particular question was a multiple choice.

The actual question was: What is the main function of a screen generator?
Answer - D - To quickly build a screen to facilitate participant feedback on the interface design.

I was just hoping for some extra information on it as I am still unsure of what it is...

香港!

HSC
rach_1 said:
Yeh there are answers for the longer responses, but that particular question was a multiple choice.

The actual question was: What is the main function of a screen generator?
Answer - D - To quickly build a screen to facilitate participant feedback on the interface design.

I was just hoping for some extra information on it as I am still unsure of what it is...
screen generator is one of the 2 variables of a "Prototype" .
there are "screen generators" and "report generators".
this screen generator is just one of them... so it produces a model screen for feedback as a prototype would do i suppose??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)