screwed up trials real bad? (1 Viewer)

1277a5

HSC
I go to a rank 100~ school and just got my trials back for maths and i happened to skip the last entire page worth 15marks and i didnt even know until today when i got my results back with a 78/100 and now currently my rank is 32/114... previously i was at rank 11 but our trials weighed 40% and people just smashed it so much. Typically around 15 people get band 6 each year so i was hoping i couldve gotten just the passing mark for it :\ but it seems like i cant. i have a total of 85 for my internal, is there anything i can do??
is it possible to get band 6 at this rate?? our cohort is alright, but not the best? is there anything to do? im just really depressed because maths was the only subject going well for me :(

Last edited:

T-R-O-L-O-L

TOO GOOD TO BE CLASSIFIED
HSC
Put in as much effort as you can in the HSC and I'm sure you can pull off a Band 6. Good luck!

coleworld_98

HSC
omgg gurll me too! i absolutley failed my trials
Im just gonna put that behind my back and work my butt off till trials ! Coz what really does matter in the end is your hsc mark so dont worry too much x
So dont give up! keep pushing keep doing pass papers and study and no doubt you will get there! and try to work with together with your classmates help one another out!
Good luck x

RooneyMang

HSC
OMG!!! I did the exact same thing, I missed the entire question 16!! I still got a 90/100, so it was A OK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)