Scrubs are there any Fans (1 Viewer)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
purplemonkey said:
is this going to be on free-to-air tv?
I don't think they would show new episodes on free-to-air tv. But they do show a random Scrubs episode on Wednesday or Thursday at late night on 7HD.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
im not even sure if they aired season 7 here in Australia, so i have no idea about season 8, i only know that it returns Sept 2nd in the US

The Kaiser

HSC
fantasy27 said:
im not even sure if they aired season 7 here in Australia, so i have no idea about season 8, i only know that it returns Sept 2nd in the US
They haven't shown any new Scrubs episodes past midway of season 4 on FTA Channel 7, you'll probably have to rely on 7 HD (if they ever show new episodes) or buy the DVD's themselves.

"My Musical" is my favourite episode of season 6, (Cox and Janitor's Rant song is epic win)

YO!

Banned
HSC
Scrubs comes on at about 3/3:30 pm on channel 7(?). I watched my first episode yesterday, and even though I didn't have any clue what the storyline was about, nor did I know anything about the characters, I thought it was a really funny show. It's a shame they don't play it in primetime.

electrik1991

HSC
siddharthlaha said:
Dr. Cox: I suppose I could riff a list of things that I care as little about as our last week together. Lemme see, uhh.... Low-carb diets. Michael Moore. The Republican National Convention. Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products. Hi-def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hot spots, 'The O.C.', the U.N., recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys. Jeff, that Wiggle who sleeps too darn much! The Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show host! Everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything everything everything everything everything everything--eve--everything that exists -- past, present and future, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions.

He starts to walk off.

Dr. Cox: Oh! And Hugh Jackman. Eh.

He continues out.

J.D.: Hugh Jackman's Wolverine! How dare he.

HAHAH YES.
best quote of life.
"EAGLE!"
and when they are outside the dance club in season 4
"YEAHHH BOII"
"Aww but it's only ten o'clock."

What's everyone's favorite JD fantasies?
mines where JD is fantsising about molly

"Molly, you're a shrink, why is that all of my fantasies end right before the really sexy parts?
Molly: "I don't know. Maybe we should work on it...together."
(70's Music, Molly and JD move in to kiss and then the fantasy cuts out.)
JD: Dammit!
Turk: Dude, relax... and enjoy hot chocolate love!
(70's Music, turk moves in to kiss JD, JD panics)
JD: (in his head) snap out of it, abort, ABORT!
(the fantasy cuts out.)
JD: STOP IT I DON'T HAVE GAY JUNGLE FEVER!

edit: lols at thread revival

Mozza91

HSC
Great show best on TV so many great moments Dr Cox is the best character by far

Mozza91

HSC
fernando said:
scrubs season 1 - 3 were the BEST
The best thing about Scrubs is that it has maintained its high standard throughout I didn't like season 4 as much except for the first 5 minutes of the first episode(the first appearance of the eagle) but season 5 was brilliant and 6 was good too although I do have concerns about the quality of the current seies being aired in the US it's not as good.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
yeah i agree. the past few seasons weren't the best at all. they were good but didn't have the real spark that i was hoping for. it's a shame, because they're all fantastic characters.

efhat

HSC
LOL give Ted some credit, he's so hilarious

In the needle delivery episode/ nurse slowdown season six
Kelso: Ted were you behind all of this?
Ted: Oh please sir, i dont have the guts....(YEAH SUCK IT BITCH!! I WILL KILL YOU)

Nicoski

HSC
cwag said:
Best episode ever! my musical......."everything comes down to poo"
haha yes! i love that one lol so true too! lol i love scrubs!

Nicoski

HSC
Newbie, the only way you could be less productive right now is if you were in fact the wall in which you're leaning against, of course, then you would be providing some jackass with a wall on which to lean against and reflect on what a jackass he truly is. I know, here it's a conundrum, but don't you worry about it, I'll tackle that one right upstairs. In the meantime, you could at least pretend to be doing some work, and right about now, even though you don't have your basket, its just a terrific time for you to skip away, Shirley... skip away... skip away... skip away, skip, skip, skip to my loo, woohoo!

samwell

HSC
yeah bro scrubs is da best
"get me some hooooooooooooch!!!!!!!!"

efhat

HSC
LMAO how funny is snoop dogg resident

oh and hooch

"man hooch is CRAAZY!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)