Second Chance? (1 Viewer)

LoveIsBlind

HSC
N/A
Hey, recently I had my girlfriend reveal that she apparently "Doesn't love me and never did". She also claims she isn't ready for a boyfriend, etc, etc, etc.

We've been going out for 2 and a bit months, but our relationship has kind of become more serious over the last six months. Also, we've sorta secretly liked one another for 3 and a half years prior to all this.

We had a very high degree of closeness and I really don't want to "move on" (due to the pure and simple fact that I'm one loyal sucker and she's the most individual girl I've ever met!).

We've just spent a week long holiday away together and had two little fights on Thursday (day before we left) and Friday (the day of our trip). Add to this the fact that she becomes easily car sick and you can see that it's a recipe for disaster.

Anyway, my question is that with such a track record does anyone see any potential of the relationship going back to being what it was?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
LoveIsBlind said:
Hey, recently I had my girlfriend reveal that she apparently "Doesn't love me and never did". She also claims she isn't ready for a boyfriend, etc, etc, etc.

We've been going out for 2 and a bit months, but our relationship has kind of become more serious over the last six months. Also, we've sorta secretly liked one another for 3 and a half years prior to all this.

We had a very high degree of closeness and I really don't want to "move on" (due to the pure and simple fact that I'm one loyal sucker and she's the most individual girl I've ever met!).

We've just spent a week long holiday away together and had two little fights on Thursday (day before we left) and Friday (the day of our trip). Add to this the fact that she becomes easily car sick and you can see that it's a recipe for disaster.

Anyway, my question is that with such a track record does anyone see any potential of the relationship going back to being what it was?
LoveIsBlind, people divorce after 10 year marriages. When it ends, it ends - not because of all the beautiful memories in the past, but because of problems in the present.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
LoveIsBlind, you're too attached..

How can u go out with someone and never liked/loved them??

If u guys not meant to be.. u have to move on!.. i know its hard ..but that's life.. u'll find someone more worthwhile.

Agree with Dreamerish!

Joeno

HSC
LoveIsBlind, what you gotta do is let her know that you are super madly in love with her, and cannot be without. Do this by stalking her... but in a very comical way so that she won't call the police on you. If you persist, then she will definitely fall spellbound onto your lap and be for the taking.

olchik

HSC
Everything depends just on you, guys. If you want to return the relationship, then go for it! First of all you should decide for yourself if you want to be with this girl or not. If you do, try to conquer her heart again!

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I can understand why you don't want to move on either, since that you've just started with her, you want to see how it turns out first before it ends. But you have to understand that a relationship should be mutual, have you asked why she wasn't ready, sad to say, but sometimes more rational thinking about the issues can decide whether you two should be together.

Btw, you had fights with her already so early in the relationship, i really hope it's nothing big, maybe she isn't comfortable with the little fights and didn't expect fights to happen before you got together.

If she gets car sick easily, drive slower...i know a lot of guys think that driving like a freaken maniac can impress the girl, but the truth is far from that...

LoveIsBlind

HSC
N/A
Well, I wasn't driving, her mother was (Family trip). She's basically stated that she doesn't feel she is ready for any relationship, which was the line she was using before we started going out. She doesn't like to discuss the issue and is quite keen to play down anything she may have said in the past.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)