Section 2 - Creative Writing (1 Viewer)

Dangeroustiger1

HSC
Mine fit as well :)

What are the chances of preparing a story about a garden and then having people compared to plants in the quote!?!?

sooo awesome, but i didnt get to finish my last question of section1.. oh well ITS FINALLLLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

shady145

Banned
HSC
you are

but its hard to do well in

a guy in my class did one for our half yearlys, he got 4/15 =/
a guy in std english at my school, in half yearlies got called up by the nenglish teachers because he wrote a poem that they thought was plagarised because apparently it was soo good. he got 14/15 for it >.>

jet

Banned
HSC
Did you guys give your creative writing a title?
Yep.

I wrote 8 pages here, which meant I didn't write the same amount for Section 3 :S Oh well. Paper 2 is the discriminator.

boxhunter91

HSC
ah. i think i have a mega FAIL coming my way after reading all of this. i didn't even use the quote, i thought it was just stimulus. and the only thing i had memorised to put in it was a kid sitting under a tree so it was all off the top of my head and done in twenty minutes.

why do i read these things? i thought i did ok before i read this lol
You didnt need to.
It was just a stimulus.

HSC
My story was about a garden and soil etc. So i was frothing to see the quote on the soil of acceptance. I didn't really need to alter my creative writing to fit it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol same here pretty much. I was able to put my prepared story in with no changes :D :D

jabbid111

HSC
Mine didn't fit at all

but I had thought through a couple of different story lines in prep. for the test so I changed one of them round a bit

meliebot

HSC
I only got 2 pages, was hopin for a little more. Story was same as trials but it came out worse this time, gg.
:O:O SAME! For my trial I got 14.5/15 for my story and this time I think I probably got around 12. I somehow forgot all my awesome descriptions and language techniques and blah. NOT good.

TaraBella

HSC
wow... seems like im the only one that didn't like the stimulus LOL :(

I didn't like it.

I wanted something more specific to start me off. Normally I'm fantastic at creative writing. This stimulus threw me.

boxhunter91

HSC
I was actually tossing up whether to chuck it in. but it said you as basis for idea or something. so im like fk it. Wrote my story word for word and it tied perfect.

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
My initial thought: Bah! Terrible stimulus.
Second thought while half way through section 1: I could make the creative section work...
Third thought: There's no use wasting one hell of good a story so I'll go with the second quote and write the story anyway and just use the word exist a bit more.

Six pages. Best section by far. I always like the creative section.
See I figured it would be alright because part of my story talks about existing for the sake of existing. I managed to write the entire story and finish it off really nicely. Titled and all.

Monsterman

HSC
Crap quotes.. i particularly didnt like the part where it says "celebrates the ways relationships contribute" ....

it doesnt go well with not-belonging

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Crap quotes.. i particularly didnt like the part where it says "celebrates the ways relationships contribute" ....

Actually it does.

bench

HSC

True that. Why does it have to be "celebrate"? Gah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)