Seinfeld box sets (1 Viewer)

ryaneco

HSC
Has anyone brought them yet? do u have plans to?

I brought season 3 yesterday and let me say that its well worth the $$$ they are reasonably priced, its such a good show, can't wait to go back and buy season 1&2 box

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
yeah i wanna get seinfeld, they are GOLD jerry

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
How much is one box set? And wot special features r there?

"These pretzels are making me thirsty....." :D

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
They're about 55=60 each. box one has seasons 1 and 2. Box 2 has season 3. They have bloopers I think and some outtakes?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I love them! :D

It's so awesome being able to watch them with no ads.

mack

Banned
HSC
I'm going around to a mates place for a massive Seinfeld marathon after the HSC. I think the one where Jerry goes to that naturalistic healer is a criminally underrated episode!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
mack said:
I'm going around to a mates place for a massive Seinfeld marathon after the HSC. I think the one where Jerry goes to that naturalistic healer is a criminally underrated episode!
can i come too?

whch ep? don't you mean kramer...are you talking about his coffee burn and the maestro gives him some balm?

i love jackie chiles
<<speaks at tempo of 200+>>
"who told you to put the balm on? i didnt tell you to put the balm on! where did you get that damn balm from anyway?"

can't wait till tv1 on foxtel have another long weekend seinfeld marathon AND when the other series of seinfeld come out on dvd

J

jhakka

~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
can i come too?

whch ep? don't you mean kramer...are you talking about his coffee burn and the maestro gives him some balm?

i love jackie chiles
<<speaks at tempo of 200+>>
"who told you to put the balm on? i didnt tell you to put the balm on! where did you get that damn balm from anyway?"
"Oh a Maistro told you to put the balm on?" :p

mack

Banned
HSC
Nah I'm talking about an early one, where George drinks that herbal mixture and he gets taken away in the ambulance, and he says "Im an eggplant!" because he's turned purple.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
when do the rest of the seasons become available? I might save and buy them all at once..like I plan to do with Star Wars

laney

HSC
i got all 3 series. i got them from ezy dvd and you also get a free t-shirt with them :D it cost me $120 all up. well worth it too!! i've only watched some of the special features but it looks like there is a lot to watch. i can't wait to sit down and watch them all.

Minai said:
when do the rest of the seasons become available? I might save and buy them all at once..like I plan to do with Star Wars
i'd assume all 9 series won't be out on dvd for some time. i think they'll probably release seach series from 4-9 as a separate box set and they may only release 1 each half year (that's how it seems to work with other dvds) so it's going to be a while....

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I bought the Season 1 and 2 Boxed Set today:cool:.

laney said:
i'd assume all 9 series won't be out on dvd for some time. i think they'll probably release seach series from 4-9 as a separate box set and they may only release 1 each half year (that's how it seems to work with other dvds) so it's going to be a while....
I wonder why they don't just bring them all out at the same time? I also want to know why it took so long for them to release the Boxed Sets:(. Also, what is the go with Season 1 only having five episodes? That must be the shortest season ever:p.

Last edited:

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Merethrond said:
I bought the Season 1 and 2 Boxed Set today:cool:.

I wonder why they don't just bring them all out at the same time? I also want to know why it took so long for them to release the Boxed Sets:(. Also, what is the go with Season 1 only having five episodes? That must be the shortest season ever:p.
I think some of it took a while because of the money dispute between them about the dvd's,... yeh they should have brought them out all at once.. or maybe Jerry is playing it smart and releasing them at like $70 a box one at a time.
Then once he's finished, he'll piss all of us buyers off by releasing the whole Seinfeld series in a huge box set for like $350....

anyways, i dont care.. we've got a small marathon on Channel 10 this friday night :)
I wish i had bought a dvd recorder now...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Atotoi said:
I think some of it took a while because of the money dispute between them about the dvd's,... yeh they should have brought them out all at once.. or maybe Jerry is playing it smart and releasing them at like $70 a box one at a time.
Then once he's finished, he'll piss all of us buyers off by releasing the whole Seinfeld series in a huge box set for like $350....
What dispute? Yeah, they probably will do something like that:mad:.

Atotoi said:
anyways, i dont care.. we've got a small marathon on Channel 10 this friday night :)
I wish i had bought a dvd recorder now...
Yeah, I'm not staying up all night watching that! Yeah, it sucks how a tape recorder can only hold four hours:(.

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
You got a free shirt??? Where where where????
:(

Merethrond -- I think Julia Louis Dreyfus and Michael Richards wanted more money to do interviews and "special features" for the DVD's... but they settled it now.. obviously

And yeh it does.. i think ill have to get up at like 2am to change tapes , it goes till 6am i think?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)