Selective school atar estimates? (1 Viewer)

omr123

HSC
I'm at Baulkham hills highschool. Some of you may know, the school has a history of high performance. I was wondering what would happen if say, I were to get all 80's on all five subjects internally, and all 90's externally, and I rank in the middle of my cohort, considering previous mark alignment with regard to BHHS, would I get an above 95 ATAR?

albertcamus

HSC
Depends on your subjects lol - it's wayy too hard to predict with what you've given.

However, IF, after considering subjects and all variables, you're ranked approximately 100th/200th OVERALL at Baulko, then you'd probs get an atar of 98-ish.

I reckon if your rank is ~140 in the cohort, then 95 is a maybe. But if you're in the middle, defs over 95.

omr123

HSC
thanks man! This helped put a mini panic attack behind me haha. Cheers.

enoilgam

HSC
Depends on your subjects lol - it's wayy too hard to predict with what you've given.

However, IF, after considering subjects and all variables, you're ranked approximately 100th/200th OVERALL at Baulko, then you'd probs get an atar of 98-ish.

I reckon if your rank is ~140 in the cohort, then 95 is a maybe. But if you're in the middle, defs over 95.
This pretty much. If I remember right, the median ATAR at BHHS is around 98 or something, so if you are ranked in the middle of your subjects, you should be looking at around 98.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)