Selling Legal Studies notes (95) and 15 Economics essay plans (91) | 98.1 ATAR (1 Viewer)

Examine

same
HSC
why not just use the legal studies apps?
I have personally used the Business Studies apps as well as the Crime, HR and Family HSC Legal Studies apps myself throughout the HSC and found it really useful at providing the information needed to develop a solid understanding of each dotpoint so I would recommend it for any Legal Studies student. In the end, whether it'd be through the apps and textbooks they all end up using very similar information to cater for the general cohort. This is where my notes should be differentiated from the apps and textbooks. The first part of my notes focus on answering extended response questions rather than providing general information, because in the end we both know the app and the Cambridge textbook do a great job of doing so. In these notes I have provided a vast range of legislation, cases, media articles and statistics (to give a specific figure, 106 in my crime notes alone). However, I haven't just listed these, I have provided my own evaluation of the cases/media articles while constantly linking it to the criteria to prove why it is effective or not effective. As a previous Legal Studies student yourself, you would know how important it is to have contemporary LCMRs to allow you to answer extended responses at a band 6 level.

Additionally, the app creator himself stated that the app is basically like an online lecture and not a summary, meaning that it would be harder to cram the information of the app compared to cramming my notes.

I have also provided some essays I wrote throughout the course as well as my HSC exam responses along with the notes, which I believe is very useful in allowing the people who buy the pack to see the standard of marking expected, how to approach extended response questions and just general technical stuff such as evaluating evidence, linking your response to the question as well as structuring your essay altogether.

At a price for $20 for notes and essays which cover 4 topics compared to the HSC app price of $18.99 per topic, I believe that I am providing notes and essays that are of high quality and can be used with the Legal apps to help a student achieve their goals.

That was a pretty interesting question. Good luck selling your Maths resources. :)

Last edited:

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks for the reply Examine, I personally used the apps ,textbooks and some other notes and got through the HSC and that's what i found work for me. I guess it really is just up to the person to find out what works best for them. Just by reading a few comments in this thread it seems like they have helped a lot of people. Btw I wasn't trying to be sarcastic instead just asking a genuine question. Best of luck with sales

BUMP!!

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
#Anotherlegalstudiestip

Always plan your extended responses before you actually write them. This will show the marker you've thought about the question and it prevent you from drifting of in your essay. (Make sure the plan is a page long so you technically wrote an essay + 1 page which will impress the marker, and leave blank lines between paragraphs)

Examine

same
HSC
With your essay plans for economics, did you include your points in your intro, body and conclusion, or was it moreso knowing your content well?
I generally just made dotpoints for each paragraph I would write about if a question regarding that topic came up. It's generally easy to just wing intros/conclusions. I'd recommend that you know the content well on top of this though.

What options did you do?
Consumer and family

govinda

HSC
How much for both Economics essay plans and entire Legal notes with options?

Examine

same
HSC
Bundle packs added! Slight discounts if you purchase both the Legal notes and Eco essay plans together.

harrylalor

HSC
Do you have any preliminary course notes?

Subjects: Eco, Legal, Business

Examine

same
HSC
If I wanted to make essay plans for prelim economics, how would I know which dot points to focus on?
It's moreso knowing the types of questions that they can ask in exams and building some essay plans from there. A good way to start is to check past exam papers to see what questions they ask to get a general feel for this.

Examine

same
HSC
But I can't find any for prelim though.
It'd be good to ask some 2015ers for eco exam questions from their half yearlies in exchange for yours (that's what I did for business when there were no papers due to the syllabus change).

Andohh

HSC
i have just bought these notes and they are of extremely high quality!!!
Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)