Selling My Ext History Project 4 You 2 Look At Or Other Things... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
I got 28/35...im a below average student so if you are a below average student you should have a look at my project for $500(negotiable) or for other purposes:uhhuh: like you know COugh* Cough*msg me. i except paypal only.

The topic is on the Nanking Massacre.

it has all the Neccassary E.gs;) like drafts and more drafts so you can look at how a draft works LOL.

If your Lazy and dont want to spend i swear like at least 1000hours on it then this is a good look at an EXAMPLE so you can cut it down to A VERY VERY SIGNIFICANT Time Frame that you wouldnt disappoint you allowing yourself to focus on other subjects that you love....

Ill provide you with Questions and answers and i can guild you with some of the EGs and yeah....

The essay provides a good bases for more change ups if you want to. I mean it provides a good example...

FARRRR JUST MSG ME IF YOUR INTERESTED.

- SImply the essay is for the lazy ass mofos who cbf or either or just hopeless and me providing this essay to em will fool anyone including the teacher.

ITS LIMITED....TO 1 person or 2....

My essay was marked exclusively by two teachers from my School(tafe) so no one else has seen my Essay except me.

msg me on boredofstudies if your interest.

You know what ill also chuck in notes on History and Historians. Better than the shiatty ones you get on bored of studies.

Cheers and yeah...

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
Rebekkie said:
you really have the most appropriate username
....not really im just trying make a business out of the real culprits. theyre the real dodgy ones. I personally got pissed off when people used another persons essay like there bros friends...shiat like that. But you see...I think it cant be helped...and they get like almost full marks...yes maybe its slightly emphasises the username but...Im really not LOL

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
dodgyv said:
I got 28/35...im a below average student so if you are a below average student you should have a look at my project for $500(negotiable) or for other purposes:uhhuh: like you know COugh* Cough*msg me. i except paypal only.

The topic is on the Nanking Massacre.

it has all the Neccassary E.gs;) like drafts and more drafts so you can look at how a draft works LOL.

If your Lazy and dont want to spend i swear like at least 1000hours on it then this is a good look at an EXAMPLE so you can cut it down to A VERY VERY SIGNIFICANT Time Frame that you wouldnt disappoint you allowing yourself to focus on other subjects that you love....

- SImply the essay is for the lazy ass mofos who cbf or either or just hopeless and me providing this essay to em will fool anyone including the teacher.[/B]

ITS LIMITED....TO 1 person or 2....

My essay was marked exclusively by two teachers from my School(tafe) so no one else has seen my Essay except me.
You forgot to add, this deal comes free with the ability to decrease one's credibility while simultaneously increasing one's academic incompetence!
Grab the chance to prevent the sharpening of your analytical skills and copy an admittedly 'below average' work.
what a joke, way to rob others of the chance to really learn from a fulfilling extension course.
your name really does say it all

tigerian

HSC
N/A
dodgyv said:
....not really im just trying make a business out of the real culprits. theyre the real dodgy ones. I personally got pissed off when people used another persons essay like there bros friends...shiat like that. But you see...I think it cant be helped...and they get like almost full marks...yes maybe its slightly emphasises the username but...Im really not LOL
I teach Extension history. what you are doing is illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)