SELLING YR12 ENGLISH ADVANCED (95) & EXTENSION 1 (48) ESSAYS & CREATIVES + MATH EXTENSION 1 & 2 RESOURCES (1 Viewer)

englishresources

HSC
Hello everyone!

I graduated from a top NSW selective school back in 2023, and I'm currently selling the essays that I used in the Trials and HSC to achieve results in both English Advanced and Extension 1. The essays/creatives/discursive that I'm offering below are the exact ones I used and memorised in preparation for all exams, and of course are purely original.

ENGLISH ADVANCED | (HSC Mark 95/100; TOP 10 of Cohort; 95/100 Raw Mark for Trials)
These essays, creatives, and reflections are purposefully written to be easily adaptable to any question within the HSC Syllabus. (Includes carefully positioned links to question to ensure the question is being answered consistently and adequately - the most important step in having a good essay). My creatives cover the common themes of nature, relationships, memories, and culture, whilst my discursive focuses on writing and language. All of which are regularly tested in the HSC or Trials.

The texts I offer essays for are:
- COMMON MOD [The Merchant of Venice] $20 | (19/20 for Term 1 assessment, 20/20 for Trials) (~1030 words)
- MOD A [The Stranger / The Meursault Investigation] $20 | (19/20 for Term 2 assessment, 19/20 for Trials) (~1020 words)
- MOD B [T.S. Eliot] $25 (Includes paragraphs for all poems. 20/20 for Term 3 assessment, 20/20 for Trials) (~1020 words essay + 1200 extra analysis)
- MOD C (1 Discursive (~700 words), 1 Creative
+ Draft Reflection (~800 words, ~290 words reflection , 1 Creative + Reflection: Gwen Hardwood’s “Father and Child" (~500 words each): $10 for each, $25 for all (Discursive: 20/20 in Term 3 assessment, Creative: 19/20 for Trials)

- $70 BUNDLE DEAL for ALL ADV ESSAYS & CREATIVES (Prices negotiable for smaller bundles too)

ENGLISH EXTENSION 1 | (HSC Mark 48/50; TOP 5 of Cohort; - RANK 1 in Trials with 49/50 Raw Mark)

Selling essay I used in both the HSC & Trials. Written to be easily adaptable to any question, which helped me to achieve the highest mark for trials. (Includes 2 full paragraphs of related texts, both of which have sufficient links to the prescribed texts). This ensures you are fully prepared even if HSC requests for specific references to two related texts of your choosing.

- WORLDS OF UPHEAVAL (Frankenstein + Waiting for Godot + 2 Related Texts Included - Film & Play) $25 (25/25 for Trials) (~1500 words)
- PDF Scan of RAW Trial Response with LITERARY WORLDS included (FREE OF CHARGE - Handwriting is a bit messy tho 😅)

- $80 BUNDLE DEAL for ALL ADV + EXT ESSAYS & CREATIVES

MATH EXTENSION 1 & 2 | RESOURCES (INCLUDES DU + KURT) $25

All scanned PDF files with no previous working out. Answers are included.

[Keep in mind samples are available if you are interested, as well as any proof relevant.
Prices are also negotiable, especially for larger purchases.]

To contact me, please either drop a message below, PM me, or feel free to email me: zalt2297@gmail.com

I wish anyone who sees this good luck in your studies, whether if it's for the HSC or anything else :)

Last edited:

englishresources

HSC
Bump!
Accidentally missed out on Christmas, but for the new year (Now to 6th Jan 2024) EVERYTHING is 50% OFF

Have a happy new year everyone!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)