Sem 2 Criminology (1 Viewer)

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
Hi Guys!

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF IT WAS POSSIBLE TO CHANGE UR ELECTIVES FROM SEM 1 TO A DIFFERNT SUBJECT IN SEM2?

im doing ling1000 atm for my elective and i really wana do criminology for sem2 as my new elective but when i tried changing my enrollment, it wouldnt let me :(

it says i needed to do crim 1000 or watever.. but i was told that u can change to any other art/social science subject you want every semester..

i really dont wana be stuck with linguistics! cuz i hate it with a fiery passion!! so.. is there any way i can do criminology and change subjects or?
i basically did the equivalent of crim 1000 in the hsc in leagl studies.. so i was hoping to be able to change.

do i need to speak to someone or?? i cant do it full stop?

ne one? suggestions/advice?

thanx :)

sunny

meh.
HSC
Butterfly Kissz said:
Hi Guys!

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF IT WAS POSSIBLE TO CHANGE UR ELECTIVES FROM SEM 1 TO A DIFFERNT SUBJECT IN SEM2?
Yes you can.

Butterfly Kissz said:
im doing ling1000 atm for my elective and i really wana do criminology for sem2 as my new elective but when i tried changing my enrollment, it wouldnt let me :(

it says i needed to do crim 1000 or watever.. but i was told that u can change to any other art/social science subject you want every semester..
That is because the subject you selected has CRIM1000 (or whatever) as a pre-requisite: you cannot do it without having done the pre-req subjects.

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
sunny said:
Yes you can.

That is because the subject you selected has CRIM1000 (or whatever) as a pre-requisite: you cannot do it without having done the pre-req subjects.

thanx :)

kinda crap that i cnt do it. but thanx again :)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
You can do CRIM1000 (whatever) next year and then start from there and pick more CRIM subjects afterwards to make it up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)