Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
i actually had that map but i didnt scroll down to read the instructions :eek: tyty

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
ugh how annoying, our student cards are sent by registered mail and the earliest i can go to my nearest post office is on wednesday because i have uni all day monday and tuesday...

HSC
i actually had that map but i didnt scroll down to read the instructions :eek: tyty
Oriental room is a giant fire hazard.

Rows are too close together, and it is impossible to squeeze past people who are sitting down. Very annoying if you need to go to the bathroom :(

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Oriental room is a giant fire hazard.

Rows are too close together, and it is impossible to squeeze past people who are sitting down. Very annoying if you need to go to the bathroom :(
is that the room where the rows are kind of linked together by metal poles or something? Yes that sounds weird. But there's no getting out if you're on the wrong side of the room.

idk, I remember having a class in a quad room with borked seating that was weird, I used to deliberately turn up late so I could sit on the end of a row and not have to worry about climbing over people if I needed to leave.

HSC
is that the room where the rows are kind of linked together by metal poles or something? Yes that sounds weird. But there's no getting out if you're on the wrong side of the room.

idk, I remember having a class in a quad room with borked seating that was weird, I used to deliberately turn up late so I could sit on the end of a row and not have to worry about climbing over people if I needed to leave.
Yeah that sounds like the one.

Fire hazard! Will sue USyd for endangering my life.

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
So what is happening with the student card, I havn't got anything in the mail yet, so do I just have to go to the card place in fisher and ask for one?

HSC
Are you sure you didn't get a little slip of paper that says you need to get your card from the post office?

Asking at the card office is probably a good idea.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
If I haven't got anything in the mail by wednesday I'll just pop in and ask where it is.

On a slightly related note I think I accidentally ordered a shirt online. Only I don't remember specifying that I was going to pay for it (or how). They sent me an email confirmation anyway.

Free shirt? I don't think so, but I'm intrigued to know how exactly I will be paying for this thing.

Lol, this is completely the result of the uni holidays. Utter boredom + stupidity levels rising after months of not really using the brain too hard.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I haven't got anything either.

Wut.

nick1689

HSC
Gah, just noticed that ive got a tute tomoro at 12; it says it's on from week 1-13. Could this be a typo or something? It's for govt 2225 Int security

kokodamonkey

HSC
i finally got a hair cut today. only took about an hour and a half .yay. $66 later.

Lori.

HSC
oh yeah thats what i meant, if subjects are up. They forgot to delete one of mine from last semester so it just looks all broken to me.

yeah what is usyd's deal this year, everything is really fucked up. I'm not impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)