Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Banned
HSC
And now I know why I have been steadfastly ignoring the new discussion posts icon on WebCT....

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
I'd rate myself with C++ and C, Java I haven't written more than a couple of hundred lines in the last couple of years but could probably pick up again without much hassle.

Do you have a name, Mr Goony?

EDIT: Still studying for operating systems. 6 weeks worth of content make up one 15 mark question (out of 100), don't know why I'm bothering.
Check your PM's re: name dude, keen for a team for comp3615 then?

edit: 1. withoutaface has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

haha oops, meh i'm gerard...so much for being incognito.

Last edited:

spence

HSC
Psych went pretty well. Reckon I might just scrape a D. So fucked for saturday exams though

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Check your PM's re: name dude, keen for a team for comp3615 then?

edit: 1. withoutaface has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

haha oops, meh i'm gerard...so much for being incognito.
Certainly. Hoping Michael Charleston will be offering something again this year because last year's one looked interesting, catch is that most of the rest were C/C++. Software Development Project Projects

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Ah yeah, i had michael charleston in first year, awesome lecturer. He seems to focus on alot of bioinformatics and stuff, which sounds interesting.

I haven't done C++ formally yet (only tinkered with it when a couple of my mates did info3220 last year), so i only have C and Java proficiency at the moment. The projects look heaps different than the isys ones offered (obviously, alot less database/web app centered).

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Geology went bad today, hope I scrape a D in the end. Bit of a lucky draw though since we havent received our marks back for 37.5% of the course.

Panicking for stats. 2 stats next week, and havent touched one of them. (3012)

Hopefully can scrape a CR+ average this sem - need to so i can get into honours. Have been quite occupied with other stuff (as with all other semesters)

Ledzepplin: When is your next exam and what is it?

lala2

Banned
HSC
lol velox, would love to get a D in anything and say it went bad. I've only ever received 3 marks that were a D or higher and I was over the moon with them.

On revision, I'm pleased this is the first time I've ever finished studying for a subject before 11:59pm of the day before an exam. Admittedly, it was easy--12 lectures and 2 weeks of stuvac, rather than 26-39 lectures with more content/lecture on average, with 1 week of stuvac.

Now for dispensing...

u-borat

Banned
HSC
this is pain

haven't done any preparation for essay on saturday morning

and everyone else in my course is superdoopery prepared

sigh

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
lol velox, would love to get a D in anything and say it went bad. I've only ever received 3 marks that were a D or higher and I was over the moon with them.

On revision, I'm pleased this is the first time I've ever finished studying for a subject before 11:59pm of the day before an exam. Admittedly, it was easy--12 lectures and 2 weeks of stuvac, rather than 26-39 lectures with more content/lecture on average, with 1 week of stuvac.

Now for dispensing...
Noooo... my marks are quite bad/low. But I was doing pretty well in the course before (assuming I did well in the 35% of assessments, i think i did).

Im so going to finish geology study before Monday exam. I really want a HD for once:vcross:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Next exam (Tuesday) is going to be a hard one. I know this and I still have not started studying. What the fuck is wrong with me.

Although Tuesday feels like a pretty long way away from Thursday. *procrastinates*

u-borat

Banned
HSC
our lecturer did and everyone i know is memorising an essay with fully backed sources and shit

so
much
work

hate

KarmaKitten

HSC
Our lecturer did that and then changed the questions....Pretty ridiculous.
What a dick.

Well I can happily report that this lecturer did not change the questions. One more exam to go! I wish I'd gotten all my essays back though. Still waiting on two essays

lala2

Banned
HSC
NDT was just...what the? You either studied it or you hadn't. MCQ was easy but tricky, SAQs were just....argh. I wrote some relevant shit about each question but I don't think I was actually answering the question in its entirety. Now for dispensing and pharm prac...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)