Semester 1 results (2005) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

korry

HSC
N/A
wikiwiki said:
Trust me, you don't want to touch my peepee.

Anyone else do geopolitics? i got 77 for it which was surprising since i was really afraid i had failed.

not attending lectures and such...
yeh i do geopolitics, just scraped through with a pass. I'm sure you weren't the only one who didnt attend lectures

Rupert

HSC
does anyone know when pharmacology or physiology results will be released...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
wikiwiki said:
Trust me, you don't want to touch my peepee.

Anyone else do geopolitics? i got 77 for it which was surprising since i was really afraid i had failed.

not attending lectures and such...
hahaha i attended like 2 lectures I think and was SURE i failed the briefing paper AND exam and i get 69 (credit) hahaha diarmuid must pick numbers out of a hat :D

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
wow software scaled down heaps. I emailed the lecturer asking for my exam mark, he said i got > 90 and was well in the top 30 yet I still only scraped a D, only 2 marks away from a C.

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
acmilan said:
wow software scaled down heaps. I emailed the lecturer asking for my exam mark, he said i got > 90 and was well in the top 30 yet I still only scraped a D, only 2 marks away from a C.
Really and u did adv. too thye usually scale that up!
How many HD's do they give out then i always assumed it was at least 20-30 but it seems not so

stazi

Nightman
HSC
MKTG1001 and MKTG2002 only give out 1-2 HD's max. Quoting Paul: 'for brilliance (or bluff)'.
What an asshole.

Oh! and only one for mktg1002 :( What the fuck is wrong with the marketing dept.

Last edited:

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I assume about 5 or so HD's were given in software since i was borderline D and he made it clear i made it into the top 30 for some reason

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
MKTG1001 and MKTG2002 only give out 1-2 HD's max. Quoting Paul: 'for brilliance (or bluff)'.
What an asshole.

Oh! and only one for mktg1002 :( What the fuck is wrong with the marketing dept.
I hate the Marketing dept so much thus far, it a shame since i am majoring in the subject. Paul Henry is indeed an arsehole, had him last year for mktg1001 and absolutely hated his lectures - no wonder the numbers in attendance dwindled every week. Too bad i have to have him next semester for consumer behaviour. What is worse is the mktg3001 lecturer, nice guy but needs to work on learning to speak proper english, statistics is hard enough without having to concentrate on what he's saying every lecture

end of rant.

P.S Conor Oberst and B&S are uber cool!

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
zannaz said:
I hate the Marketing dept so much thus far, it a shame since i am majoring in the subject. Paul Henry is indeed an arsehole, had him last year for mktg1001 and absolutely hated his lectures - no wonder the numbers in attendance dwindled every week. Too bad i have to have him next semester for consumer behaviour. What is worse is the mktg3001 lecturer, nice guy but needs to work on learning to speak proper english, statistics is hard enough without having to concentrate on what he's saying every lecture

end of rant.

P.S Conor Oberst and B&S are uber cool!
Yeah paul is an asshole. He refused to take my appeal into his hands instead telling me to 'just drop it'. His exams also sucked. I'm doing 2002 next sem as well :)

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
Is MKTG hard mainly because of the material taught or, from what it seems here, the idiocy of those teaching it?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Material isnt difficult especially if you have good analytical and creative skills too.
The people who teach it, though, are idiotic. They refuse to give out high marks. I'm hoping some senior lecturers do give out higher marks.

frenchie

HSC
FRNC2303 Advanced French Language 3 85.0 High Distinction

it was worth the wait! :D yaaaaaaay

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
Yay I didn't fail anything!!! Passed all, credited one.

I've learnt my lesson. Next semester I'm working my arse off!!! Hopefully....
ditto that.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)