semester 1 results (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
when do they come out? usually it says "results will be released progressively from the xth of june" but i cant find a date on the website.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
NEVERMIND LOL it says it now:

Unit of study results for Semester One

Results for Semester One units of study will be progressively released from Monday 27 June.

Access your results via 'Student Administration' in the 'MyAdmin' tab above.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
No, they don't.
this. log into myuni, go to myadmin, log into student administration, click "unit of study results" etc etc follow the prompts.

No i havent got any marks back which is a bit lol since my exams were almost all in the first 2 days of the exam period. Hopefully they'll be coming out tomorrow.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
this. log into myuni, go to myadmin, log into student administration, click "unit of study results" etc etc follow the prompts.

No i havent got any marks back which is a bit lol since my exams were almost all in the first 2 days of the exam period. Hopefully they'll be coming out tomorrow.
I didn't get my results back, and for one of my subjects, the last assessment was during semester (albeit Week 13). I doubt many results that ended in the exam period will be out until at least Thursday/Friday. (No source, just an educated guestimate).

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
I didn't get my results back, and for one of my subjects, the last assessment was during semester (albeit Week 13). I doubt many results that ended in the exam period will be out until at least Thursday/Friday. (No source, just an educated guestimate).
Ta. When did you get them last year?

izzy88

HSC
I don't think most marks will come out until next Monday - perhaps the end of this week. It's not just the marking, but all the admin- putting in marks/scaling etc. Most of my subject have 250-300 people in them, so it will take a while to make all those exams/cross reference- as much as I wish the marks would come out quickly.

dafs2

HSC
They won't be coming out for a while. Well, it depends on the faculty too, but yes scaling and admin takes up a lot of time. This is my third year of uni now and from experience, they always come out two weeks after the last official day of exams (June 24 this year). Last year, for Semester 1, i got them on July 12 (checked an old blog and saw a post i wrote on my marks). They were all from the arts faculty and for two subjects, i had finished them on the last week of uni - before stuvac even began. It didn't make a difference, all my marks were released at the same time.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
They won't be coming out for a while. Well, it depends on the faculty too, but yes scaling and admin takes up a lot of time. This is my third year of uni now and from experience, they always come out two weeks after the last official day of exams (June 24 this year). Last year, for Semester 1, i got them on July 12 (checked an old blog and saw a post i wrote on my marks). They were all from the arts faculty and for two subjects, i had finished them on the last week of uni - before stuvac even began. It didn't make a difference, all my marks were released at the same time.
Got ACCT1001 back

86- High Distinction
Fuck yeah

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
meilz did. (Congratulations by the way, that's an excellent result).

I don't think any of mine have come back. I would check them, but USyd site is extremely laggy at the moment.

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
I get some loop redirect error when i click on my current degree, but it doesn't happen when I click on my old degree =l

izzy88

HSC
Does anyone else get this in Firefox after clicking on VIEW?
Yeah ive been getting that when I click on my current course (in safari though). Oddly enough there is a lock on my old degree that I've finished. The whole student admin seems a bit off today.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
The university freaking lost my freaking exam. :(

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
hello,

you have missed the exam for ussc2602. As grades are due extremely soon, please contact me immediately to re-sit the exam.

Thank you,

amelia
hello,

as of today grades have been entered. Since we do not have exam grades for you, your grade will be an incomplete. Please do not worry about this. If the exams do not turn up, there are a few options for you:

- re-sit the exam
- perform some alternative assessment in lieu of exam, or
- have their previous marks in the unit provide a basis for final result (without exam component)

i apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We will get back to you in the next week or so as to the status of this. If you have any further enquiries please email them to adam lockyer (adam.lockyer@sydney.edu.au) who is cc’d to this email.

Thank you,
amelia
fml

melanieeee.

HSC
it was for this sem and i emailed the discipline and they changed it. so i now got a 72 for that subject but that 42 almost gave me a heartattack. lol.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Student admin keeps stuffing up, but i find that if it doesnt load or if its loading slow, close it and reopen it (maybe once or twice) and it should load up with the menu str8 away.

Haven't got any other results back apart from accounting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)