Semester 1 USYD Chatter Thread 2013 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
I usually go to wentworth for food (yee uni bros), what are the food options like at manning?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I usually go to wentworth for food (yee uni bros), what are the food options like at manning?
Not -that- much healthier (but still healthier than Uni Bros). Try Manning Grill (top floor). Sandwiches at that place on the ground floor are decent as well.

Got to get back to this fucking assignment. I have..... 1 hour and 17 minutes before it's due. Bane of my fucking life.

ADrew

HSC
Uni Grad
Is there anywhere I can get a decent Greek salad on campus?

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh man, tutorials are a hundred times more bearable when you have someone to commiserate with...

Aysce was that you in the maroon pants today? I wasn't sure whether to say hi or not. I had a blue shirt/black pants and I was sitting in the front row near the door.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
If I spot people I go and say hi. I mean I ran into LHS at the ATM the other week, I kind of felt like a stalker.
Haha I like it when people say hi :) so it's fine-I think I was a bit off with the fairies that day that I didn't notice you a first.

I saw Barbara Gordon the other day but she was walking away in opposite direction so didn't say hi. But I think the main USYDer I never see is Carrot. Does he even come in to uni?

That's it, need to spot the elusive Obvious and Aerath too :p

izzy88

HSC
I'm so tired of uni already :/ between work and all my friends having finished, uni just isn't quite so fun anymore.

On a good note though, I do like the USU 'funch' lunch time things - the girl singing/playing guitar on the law lawns today was good - it's nice to have some music live around campus to change things up.

Aysce

HSC
Oh man, tutorials are a hundred times more bearable when you have someone to commiserate with...

Aysce was that you in the maroon pants today? I wasn't sure whether to say hi or not. I had a blue shirt/black pants and I was sitting in the front row near the door.
Yes that was me.

I didn't see you - I never look at the front row next to the door.

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC
Haha I like it when people say hi :) so it's fine-I think I was a bit off with the fairies that day that I didn't notice you a first.

I saw Barbara Gordon the other day but she was walking away in opposite direction so didn't say hi. But I think the main USYDer I never see is Carrot. Does he even come in to uni?

are we playing "spot the BOSer" now, are we? Saw Obvious today in MATH2962 lecture and said hi.

Aysce

HSC
Should've said hi Obvious :(

Even if it wasn't me, you would've made a new friend/acquaintance :haha:

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Spotted: Blue Suede walking down Eastern Ave around....11.50ish on Wednesday.

You know you love me. XOXO GossipAerath.
Nope. But if this was Tuesday, I think I may have walked from the green patch next to eastern ave, to downstairs eastern ave but was only on eastern ave for mebbe 5m.

Unless it was last week. In which case, also no because I worked in Academic Dress all day and went from footbridge bus stop -> academic dress -> footbridge bus stop -> home

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC

I wasn't even sure if it was you when I came up behind you, I was actually just there to use the ATM and then you turned and I was like "OMG"

And how does everyone know what everyone looks like, why am I not in on this? D:

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Should've said hi Obvious :(

Even if it wasn't me, you would've made a new friend/acquaintance :haha:
I was packing my bags to leave and you were already walking out the door :/.

On an unrelated note, I can't sort out this assignment question (4) and it's bugging the hell out of me. Any luck Pokka?

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC
Tbh I haven't done much of the assignment but apparently it's got something to do with chain rule? (from what I heard)

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Ok thanks, I'll think about it a bit more when I wake up tomorrow.

The rest of it was pretty fine, just tutorial questions with slightly different variables...

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Nope. But if this was Tuesday, I think I may have walked from the green patch next to eastern ave, to downstairs eastern ave but was only on eastern ave for mebbe 5m.

Unless it was last week. In which case, also no because I worked in Academic Dress all day and went from footbridge bus stop -> academic dress -> footbridge bus stop -> home
Maybe it was Monday this week?

LHS - it's difficult to spot me - I'm at uni Mons and Weds, and I have uni from 9-6 straight. So it's doubtful you'd see me unless you were in the law building every two hours. :p

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Maybe it was Monday this week?

LHS - it's difficult to spot me - I'm at uni Mons and Weds, and I have uni from 9-6 straight. So it's doubtful you'd see me unless you were in the law building every two hours. :p
Camping in the law building on Monday then :p

And does Carrot even go to uni, or do I just have to camp at the maths dept to spot Slowpoke?

Aw that's so cool pokka and Obvious have class together!

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Camping in the law building on Monday then :p

And does Carrot even go to uni, or do I just have to camp at the maths dept to spot Slowpoke?

Aw that's so cool pokka and Obvious have class together!
Three, actually. And one with Aysce :).

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I have classes with Rish and someone else. I have no idea what they look like so I have no idea how to spot them. Where as I'm pretty much the only one in lectures that wears either a metal t-shirt or an XKCD t-shirt. So I'm fairly easy to spot. That and my fluffy blonde hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)