Semester 2, 2012 Timetables (1 Viewer)

HSC
It's my first semester at Macquarie, transferring from USYD. As other forums on BoS post their timetables, I Thought I might as well start a thread here. :D

I'm quite happy with my timetable.. Going from a five day week in Science probably helps, although I'm not to sure how the 9pm finish on Wednesdays will go.. haha.

Attachments

HSC
I'm not going to miss that at all.. i'm too lazy for this world.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I had two days last sem (just watched my lectures online and only went to tutorials) and I got really lazy. This sem I've put everything into three days and given myself pretty decent breaks so I have time to study.

halapenyo

HSC
unsw commerce is too hard. i have uni 2 and a half days. and only get 4 and a half days off :(

halapenyo

HSC
Well I have four days, and I didn't get my free day today because of the internship expo today....
damn missed that. and i missed the acumen thing on monday because of my fins tute :(

HSC
I think we start a week later than you guys.
This and I was a new enrollment so only got to enroll in my course/units today when I assume other students got their timetables a lot earlier.

MrBean1561

HSC
Uni Grad
That's interesting, ACST101 has a two hour lecture now instead of the two separate one hour lectures back when I did the unit.

Are you in Westcott's lecture? If so do not talk to or take your phone out, Westcott is a hard ass and he calls people out for talking and playing on their phones.

Last edited:

HSC
That's interesting, ACST101 has a two hour lecture now instead of the two separate one hour lectures back when I did the unit.

Are you in Westcott's lecture? If so do not talk to or take your phone out, Westcott is a hard ass and he calls people out for talking and playing on their phones.
Oh really? I usually can't see myself continually listening to one lecturer for more than an hour at a time.. Is he any good?
And thank you, I'll note not to get my phone out. :)

MrBean1561

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh really? I usually can't see myself continually listening to one lecturer for more than an hour at a time.. Is he any good?
And thank you, I'll note not to get my phone out. :)
He's actually quite good, it's just that he is a bit of a douche bag.

He always says something to discourage students, but try not to pay attention to that it's just the way he is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)