Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2007) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
Re: OFFICIAL Semester 2, 2007 Thread

Libbster said:
hehe indeed i did :p world of fantasy sounds like an awesome subject! wish i could do it :(

Nebuchanezzar r u in the 12 o'clock class, cos i'm in the 8am class and he was telling us that guys need to feel their balls lol
Well you got to check if they are still there every now and then don't you. And I'm sorry it took so long to respond to this, i only had one free hand

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
lolz. My chem and engl lecturers both seem pretty hilarious, and interesting, and cool, and groovy, and awesome. Dr. Chemistry spent the lecture roving, talking about checking body parts for cancers and giving us the history of ChemL1. Dr. English spent the lecture telling us how much he didn't care about us. :p
ahaha was that for engl1002? that guy reminds me so much of one of my uncles.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

didnt have classes today, but i came in to sell my textbook. after that i studied for a few hours. sexy time.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A

tennille said:
Uni was okay. Had 3 lectures, but some stupid wally forgot to inform students that there was a change in one of the rooms. I printed out the timetable that had "chemistry lecture threatre 4" but then it was changed to "eastern avenue seminar room 312".

Waited in a huge line at the faculty of science for 40 minutes

Tomorrow is going to be shit with organic chemistry lab. I also have a three hour break. :(
haha so did I, all just to enrol in one subject for which I needed special permission.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

The E&B faculty allows you to file for overloading online now. They send you an email to approve your overloading request. However, you need to print out the letter of them allowing you to do so and bring it into the E&B student information office, wait in line, and lodge it manually.

Stupidest thing ever. <3 beaurocracy

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

whats going on with our exam results being mailed to us...i thought we were supposed to get them on the 20th?

stazi

Nightman
HSC

nah i think theyre mailed out on the 20th. which means that they'll be magically lost in the usyd mail-out-box for a few weeks.

I sent something via internal usyd mail whilst I was working for the Union. It was something quite important (scholarship payment forms I needed to hand in for the money). The internal mail is taken by some guy a few times a day and is meant to be distributed to the recepient. So, I was thinking that if I send via internal mail they'll get it on the same day and I'll get moneys soon.

Turns out that they finally received my letter about 3.5 weeks after I sent it. I really needed the money during that time period too, as I was on exchange.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
whats going on with our exam results being mailed to us...i thought we were supposed to get them on the 20th?
In that case they must've been 'mailed out' on the 20th.

tennille

HSC

velox said:
haha so did I, all just to enrol in one subject for which I needed special permission.
Same here. :(

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

xiao1985 said:
LOL who's suan?

Last year 2nd sem got me the worst TT ever. Not only do I have a 5 hour break, I also have one day which I start at 3 pm, and end at 4 oO
whoops, fixed

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

oh, and today was sooooo boring, damn those breaks

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Libbster said:
Nebuchanezzar r u in the 12 o'clock class, cos i'm in the 8am class and he was telling us that guys need to feel their balls lol
Lol, yeah I was in the 8'am one too. He paced back and forth heaps, and gave us the history of the speakers. :D

Bazooka Joe said:
Oh how was English? I didn't end up going...anything important I missed?
Mostly just telling us what I think would be the standard English greeting. You know, read, enjoy, form an argument, no answer is wrong ("well, some are."), provide evidence blah blah. He then went through the resource book, told us the texts we should buy (Cymbeline, Gullivers Travels) and that we should watch the film. Pretty fun lecture, IMO.

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
回复: OFFICIAL Semester 2, 2007 Thread

a horrible day 2day.. whos doing ECOS3002, the worst lecturer ever!!!
and 2molo & Wed, f*cking 4 hrs break............last yr's sem2 timetable is quite stupid!the Uni is crap as well, non-updated blackboard,therefore no unit outline, no lecture notes.......what else........geez! =(

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Re: 回复: OFFICIAL Semester 2, 2007 Thread

I suggest UNSW, to learn how awful a university can really be.

neafoo

HSC

i had a 6 hour break today. it was awesome.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

i had no uni today, and a 0 hour break tomorrow, 0 hour break wednesday, 0 hour break thursday, no uni friday

iwannarock

HSC

stazi said:
i had no uni today, and a 0 hour break tomorrow, 0 hour break wednesday, 0 hour break thursday, no uni friday
well aren't you just all that and a bag of potato chips.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

oh im all that and more ;)

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC

Morning lads and lasses! Is anyone doing HSTY1088 (Australian History)? If so, where are the lectures being held? I'm still tossing up between it and HSTY1034 but it looks like I won't be able to make a decision until tomorrow evening at the earliest, so I want to go to both lectures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)