semester 2 subjests *(*#)(@! &*#@ (1 Viewer)

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
jumb said:
It's a lower number. How does that work?
ling 1120 is the follow up to ling 1110

same as

phys1220 is follow up to phys 1210

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
mrbassman said:
ling 1120 is the follow up to ling 1110

same as

phys1220 is follow up to phys 1210
Oops, I read it the other way round.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
angelduck said:
HUBS1107 - neuroscience, head & neck anatomy - only good thin here is i get to cut up a human head
Surely you wouldn't...in 1105 (musculoskeletal anatomy) we were given prosections, we never disected anything ourselves.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
where is SAS2.07 and SRLT2 ?? rego'd yesterday and realised i have no idea where the buildings are?!?!?!
ergin!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
well ive changed wat im doin next sem

im doing
acfi 1020, microeconomics and foundations of law

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
the fact that its wider than the other posts on the page, and i have to scroll across to get to the quick reply button!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
the fact that its wider than the other posts on the page, and i have to scroll across to get to the quick reply button!
Increase your resolution/get a bigger monitor.

Last edited:

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
oh well it displays fine on the four computers that ive viewed it on

but just for you ill remove one row

DV8

HSC
Craig said:
What were your experiences with emgt1020 like?
Ethics was a bit of a mixed bag, sometimes it was good, other times it sucked. In my view deep ecology is the most idiotic idea ever, but learning about religion as a source of environmental despotism allows me to tell of bible bashers when they come knocking on my door :rolleyes: . I didn’t really like the idea of a take home exam though.
Yeah I sorta really hated ethics at the start... especially Glenn... he really got up my nose for some reason... lectures were sooo long and soooo boring, and then having the tute straight afterwards... yeah didn't help much. But yeah as the semester dragged on got somewhat more interesting as you saw how all the different perspectives fit along the scale Gaian --> Despotism.
Anyways yeah emgt1020... pretty much along the same lines as envs1020... you get your dodgy 1hr lecture and tute (and the million and one readings that come with it... but no summaries like envs1020... your just expected to do the readings pffft yeah) but the focus is squarely on australia eg. impact of european colonisation on traditional aboriginal culture and the australian environment, and then on our more contemporary culture like urban development and population growth. To be honest I found the first half of the course to be boring as all shit, listening to how terrible we were to the aboriginals (watch out for Deirdre Heitmeyer, she lays the biggest guilt trip on you, but at least she keeps you awake, unlike Kate). Second half is stacks better. You have to do another presentation but their easier topics to talk about (we did "australia's population: too big or too small?" easy peesy cos everyone already has an opinion). Oh yeah and there was a dodgy field trip to glenrock lagoon which never actually eventuated... got called off due to torrential rain the first time (after we had all turned up there at 8am because Kate had said it was going ahead "rain or shine"... bitch) and the second time only about 5 people turned up because she held it during the week... and ... well... I had much more important stuff to attend to at uni lol. So we were still expected to get the answers to the field questions off the people who DID attend AND write a 500 word essay on the key challenges of National Parks management and the key features of natural heritage in the park... pfft yeah, how bloody stupid. Yeah so not a huge fan of Kate and her organisational skills. But anyways that's just my experiences... i'll be interested to hear how they're running it this year and what you guys think... keep me posted :)

DV8

HSC
Ah you know... I'm just one of those people who sells......... or buys people stuff...... without their permission.......(??) sorry that's all I got :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)