Senior Science or Biology (1 Viewer)

jaydey

HSC
Hey guys and girls can you please give me your opinions on which one is easier haha thanks.

Divinity_

HSC
Senior Science is easier. Although Biology would be a wiser choice esp. if you are continuing to do Science at University.

saberbladexx

HSC
Senior science has a weaker cohort so its the easier out of the two i guess.

ajay098

HSC
people often choose senior science if they want to do teaching or they cant handle the specific sciences such as chem, bio or phys so they do a simple mixture of the core sciences = senior science.

choose bio, it's better!!!

TheStallion

HSC
Don't choose one or the other because they're easy, choose them for their course content. Senior Science is basically just year 7-10 science and a little bit more, so it's piss easy, and scales shit as a result. Biology is obviously totally different.

So it depends on what you want to do after school/what you're more interested in.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Senior Science is easier. If you do Biology and decide that you don't like it you can change to Senior Science.

Brontecat

HSC
I actually find bio easier because all of the topics are interrelated rather than senior science where you do a little bit of everything such as waves, the heart etc...

i guess its rlly just up to you what you would be able to perform best in and the one you enjoy :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)