Sense of no hope! (1 Viewer)

aspirational

HSC
The days are long, the classrooms are cold and don't even get me started on the chairs, you look at the clock ticking away, waiting for that oh so glorious bell to ring its voice, suddenly you realize you haven't done anything in the past hour in your book, the exam is only 1 week away and all the pressure is building up, the air is becoming thick, a brewing black cloud of smoke is chafing at your lungs, your eyes become watery with fear, suddenly you feel a painful sensation, you've copped a headache, the Asian guy in the seat beside you is already writing notes for the exam at the end of year, all sense of hope.. is lost!

What to do.. what to do!

/quitlife~

hscishard

HSC
The days are long, the classrooms are cold and don't even get me started on the chairs, you look at the clock ticking away, waiting for that oh so glorious bell to ring its voice, suddenly you realize you haven't done anything in the past hour in your book, the exam is only 1 week away and all the pressure is building up, the air is becoming thick, a brewing black cloud of smoke is chafing at your lungs, your eyes become watery with fear, suddenly you feel a painful sensation, you've copped a headache, the Asian guy in the seat beside you is already writing notes for the exam at the end of year, all sense of hope.. is lost!

What to do.. what to do!

/quitlife~
Quit life, bloody american.

JoannaS2

HSC
MMMmmmm. Relax. Take a few deep breaths and stop stressing!!! Spend time you use to stress to maybe figure out how you're going to manage your subjects for exams.

Good Luck =D

Salliea

HSC
Breathe i say breathe! then lie on your bed with your exercise book and read through it. The urge to write notes (if you usually do that) will creep up on you lol

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
You're not bad at writing, I dont think you'll fail at english...

And what are you doing worrying about year 11? Seriously it's no big deal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)